CHAPTER 17: What If?.....

ALEENA

The little fireworks show Tank had put on was amazing and a lot of fun.

Once they were finished, everyone seemed to head off to bed including both Tank and Savannah who decided to stay together in her bedroom.

I thought the both of them made a really cute couple and definitely belonged together.

I decided to clean up the little amounts of trash hanging around and then sat near the fire until it burned out entirely.

Just sitting there by the fire and looking up at the beautiful stars in the sky was soothing and relaxing.

I loved looking at the stars. Every time I would ever look at them even as a child, I use to always try and count each one but realized I couldn't because I would lose count or lose my place.

My father used to get a kick out of me always trying to chase the moon and telling him that it had to have been following us everywhere. That was until of course he explained more about that and the stars.

It was very peaceful out here and wasn't really as cold as I thought it would be. Then I noticed when I looked back at the fire that Harley was now sitting across the way several feet in front of me on the other side of the fire just looking at me intently and almost as if he's undressing me with his eyes or wanting to tell me something. To be honest, I'm not the best person to read people's faces.

So I just ignore him and then after a few more moments of him looking at me, I couldn't take it anymore and besides, the fire seemed to be died down pretty good so I just up and left towards my trailer and as soon as I grabbed the handle from the door, I suddenly felt one of my wrists being grabbed and spun around then pushed up against the door and next thing I know, Harley's lips are smashed onto mine.

At first, my eyes are opened because I am surprised. Is he drunk? Is he messing with me or trying to mess with my emotions? I can't help but soon just close my eyes and start kissing him back while holding in a moan.

His fingers are enlaced with mine as he gently lifts my hands above my head and continues kissing me.

Then he pulls his head back a little while his lips are still close enough to kiss and I notice him looking into my eyes then down at my lips then in my eyes again and smiles.

I am not sure what to think right now but I start to smile back at him.

"W-why did y-you do that?" I struggled to find ANY words to say.

"Because I wanted to." He grins then lets go of my hands and winks at me. "Have a good night." He tells me then starts to walk back to his trailer.

I wanted to call out for him to stop and to come back so we can finish this but it was too late by the time I thought of the words, he was already inside his trailer.

**********Two Days Later**********

It's been a couple days since him and I kissed and he left yesterday to handle some business and was supposed to come back tonight.

It also happened to be his birthday I found out, so Tank took care of the food and drinks while Savannah and I went into town to grab a couple of other things and a gift.

Once we were about finished, I still hadn't found him a gift yet and rather or not that kiss the other night meant something, I didn't want to be rude and NOT get him something.

While looking around the store, I think I finally find something and right after I grab it then go and start to pay for it, I notice a couple of guys come walking inside and although they are the lowest in ranks for the club, they still would not hesitate to return and report that I'm here.

To make things even more uncomfortable, Savannah walks up beside me.

"Ooo, he'll love that." She smiles big at me while looking at what I was getting him and didn't even hear her as I couldn't help but look at the men.

Savannah followed my terrified and worried facial expression then nudges me a little to snap back to the moment and I pay for the item then we start walking out without them seeing us (thankfully) and as soon as we get into the car to begin heading back towards the house, she asks me.

"Who were those guys?"

I suppose I can't hide much of who I really am as I know she will find out soon enough. However, I still am not sure I should say anything. What if she tells Harley? What if she kicks me out?

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)