CHAPTER 26: We Need A Plan

HARLEY

After waking up the next day, all the guys in the club seemed to know about what was going on now and that we needed to figure out some things and fast.

Aleena and I walked into the diner hand-in-hand and noticed that my Aunt Sallie had closed the diner down for a couple of weeks. 

"What's with the sign outside Aunt Sal?" I asked her after me and Aleena both took a seat at one of the tables with Tank and Savannah as the other guys were either standing around or sitting near us.

"We have a family emergency don't we?!" She says.

"You didn't have to close the diner down. I will handle all of this." I tell her.

"Like you did with your uncle's debt? Yeah, no. You need to stop taking on the world and others issues as your own. You can't live or survive like that." She tells me.

"Look, I've been thinking. I know what Kemp wants and all that he is capable of, just like all of you do as well. But if I just give him the me and sign the club over to him, he would then leave us all alone forever." Aleena states.

"Well, THAT'S out of the question. However, Aleena, there's something Kemp wants more than anything. Something your father told nobody else but my husband and I, close before he died." Aunt Sallie began.

"What?" Aleena asks curious and confused.

"Your father had left you some money. Well, not some more like several million dollars to keep you more than taken care of for the rest of your life and it was HONEST money by the way. You remember the other day when I told you about his your father would be proud and happy for all you did by leaving the club and everyone? He wanted you to leave because he knew where it was going and wanted better for you." She finishes.

We all are sitting and looking at her feeling both surprised and in shock at what she just told all of us just now.

"Why hadn't he left her a note or anything letting her know all that?" I asked her.

"Because he didn't want her mother or Kemp ever finding out. Although, looks like he somehow did anyways." She says.

"I can't believe this is happening." We hear Aleena mumble. 

"It's gonna be okay. I promise." I tell her while turning her head to face me and look at the sincerity in my eyes. 

"What if it doesn't? I mean we all know what exactly he is capable of doing, so what could we possibly do to ensure that this will all end well?" She asks while fighting back some tears. 

"We'll think of something." I try to reassure her as I circle gently my thumb lightly over the top of her hand as it lays in mine. 

"Well we better think of something fast because I have a feeling he isn't gonna take too long to come after her." She mentions. 

There's a brief moment of silence shared between all of us before I break it. 

"Okay. I want all my guys to meet me in the shop next door and we're going to come up with a plan." I announce. 

Everyone nods their heads in agreement and start heading over there while both Aleena and I start to stand. While beginning to walk out the door, Aunt Sallie calls out to Aleena.

"Wait!" She says. 

We turn around and I see her remove something small from her pocket and has Aleena hold out her hand then places a small USB Flash Drive that's in the shape of a skeleton key attached to a small chain to have her wear as a necklace. 

"What's this?" Aleena asks her. 

"Everything, including home movies and some pictures of when you were little and with your father and even some that have my husband and I in them are on that. Along with the code you will need to access the money your father left for you. He bought that flash drive because he knew how much you loved Victorian items." Aunt Sallie smiles at her. 

"Thank you." Aleena says and hugs Sallie tightly. 

"We'll be back in a few Aunt Sallie. You and Savannah should think about what to eat and we'll grab something." I offered. 

"Don't worry about that." She smirked. 

"You know what? Actually, why don't I stay over here with your cousin and Aunt Sallie and come over when you guys are done, I have some things I want to ask her." Aleena tells me. 

"Of course." I smiled at Aleena then gave her a kiss on her lips and headed out towards next door into the shop where I was already planning in my head in taking Kemp down forever. 

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)