CHAPTER 18: A Gift For Me?

HARLEY

I can't believe I have gone back to doing this kind of shit for Kemp.

I was told to do a job by having a couple of his men come riding with me into a couple towns over for one night to take care of some business he asked for me to handle and I did.

Now it's my birthday and all I can do is think about that kiss. Why the hell did I do it?!

I don't do relationships or shit like that but on the other hand, I couldn't help it, she is hot as fuck! It became too hard to restrain myself anymore.

I was glad that I didn't see her yesterday because I wanted to avoid any awkwardness and plus, I needed to focus on the job.

Today happened to be also my birthday and I personally am not one who likes to celebrate it. So when I head back tonight, everyone hopefully will have forgotten it was.

No such luck however, I notice as soon as I pulled up and got off my bike only to be greeted by all the guys including Tank, Savannah, Aunt Sallie and of course, Aleena.

She looked amazing with her hair in a high ponytail along with a little wavy curl at the bottom and with minimal make up and nice fitted jeans along with a nice tank top on.
Everyone then begins to wish me a Happy Birthday.

I didn't want to be rude and after finding out that both Savannah as well as Aleena were mostly behind this idea, I couldn't help myself from feeling flattered.

I must admit that this was a lot of fun and it's been a while since the last time I had this much fun and enjoyed myself to be honest.

After things started to die down and everyone went to bed, I had a couple of my guys start to take watch up a ways the road so that they could let me know whenever Kemp or and one of his guys got close by to us along with some other person who really doesn't belong here.

Savannah and Tank were both headed off to bed as was my Aunt Sallie. Then several moments later, I found myself not being able to look away from Aleena and after tossing the last trash in one of the bags she had been already filling with trash, I jogged on over to help her.

"Here, I'll take those." I tell her as I grab both the bags.

"Thanks." She smiles at me before taking the last bag beside her and we begin walking towards the dumpster in the back of the diner.

After dumping them in there, I turn and she right away has me hold out my hands then squirts a little bit of hand sanitizer on both of ours, which I thought was nice and random but much appreciated.

"Thanks." I tell her.

"Yeah." She replies.

"And I really do appreciate you helping out with throwing me a birthday party." I tell her.

"You're welcome. Oh, actually, I almost forgot." She says while reaching into her pocket and pulling out a small box then handing it to me.

"What's this?" I asked her.

"It's nothing big. I just, saw it earlier while Savannah and I were in town and thought you might like it. If not it's okay, I can return it." She tells me nervously biting her lower lip a little and looking off to the side.

I was surprised that she got me something and had never received a gift from a girl before. Well, other than my aunt and cousin but other than them, no.

I open it up and inside is a blue tooth type of ear device and it also plays music. These things aren't cheap and I have always wanted to get one just never was able to yet. Wow, this was really nice of her. Damn, it also has a Harley on it. This is the best gift I have ever gotten and that I am speechless.

"Anyways, happy birthday." She says and starts to walk off but I stop her by grabbing her wrist then turn her around to face me and smash my lips onto hers.

This girl was amazing and the fact she put effort and thought into getting me a gift like this was beyond awesome.

She right away starts kissing me back and what starts off as a passionate 'thank you' kiss quickly turns into a full blown make out session.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)