CHAPTER 28: What Just Happened?!?

HARLEY

Oh my god. This was it. Everybody including myself at the moment were surprised as hell that she was pointing a gun that she took from my Aunt's grasp and was pointing at the son-of-bitch.

We stood there all waiting in anticipation as to what she was going to do.

"You don't have the balls to pull the trigger. Just like your mother didn't have the guts to kill your father." He grins.

"Whatchya talkin' about Kemp?" One of the guys beside him asked.

"Nothing. I'll explain later." He says.

"Fuck that! Tell us now!" The guy demanded.

"I knew she wasn't going to come easily with me, so I made her choose. To either kill her husband and help me take his place and get everything. Or if she fought with me there would be consequences." He states as if it's no big deal.

"What happened to my mom?" Aleena asks him.

"She couldn't take it anymore. Apparently she was unappreciative of all I did for her and didn't like me coming to collect from her daughter." He says.

Aleena looks confused but at the same time, seems to be fighting back tears while still pointing the gun at him.

"So you're the reason she treated me like shit? All this time I believed she was this evil bitch that didn't care or love me. But none of that was true." Aleena says.

"Yes. And now she's dead. You have nobody Aleena. Well, except for me." He grins.

I wanted to shoot him and tear him limb from limb but it seemed Aleena had the right idea. Instead, she finally pulls the trigger and it hit him right in the side.

"AHHH!!!" He yells while grabbing his side. "You fucking Cunt!" He shouts. "Get her!" He yells out to the guys.

My guys and I were all prepared for a fight and to make sure none of them touched her but we all were taken back when we noticed that none of them budged. Instead, they continued to scowl at Kemp as he looked at them confused while wincing in pain.

"What the hell?! You guys have to do what I say!" He tries and reminds them.

"No, we don't. You lied to us as well as her mother and caused her to die along with the greatest leader we ever had. And we were all stupid to believe you in the first place. However..." The guy said while looking at Aleena and kicks Kemp in the back of his knees, causing him to drop to the ground, he walked in front of him then looked at Aleena and nodded his head a little before looking back at him.

"Now it's time to make things right." He pulled out his gun right after he finished saying that and shocked us all by right away pulling the trigger and shooting Kemp right between the eyes, causing the bullet to come out through the back of his head and make him fall.

Everything seemed to have become silent after that for a few moments. We were all once again, surprised in what had just happened.

The guy next turns back to look at Aleena and all of us then back at her.

"We're sorry Aleena. We never should have betrayed your family, especially you. I hope that one day you can accept all of this as an apology." He states.

Next he has several of his men grab the body, then they start to carry Kemp's limp and lifeless body away and I stop them.

"Hold up!" I call out to them. "We can help you." I offered.

"Thanks." The guy says.

I then have several of my guys go to help them while I walked over to Aleena and take the gun from her hand then notice she's fighting back tears.

I pull her into my chest and hold her tightly.

"It's okay. You did the right thing baby. It's all over now." I try and comfort her.

"I can't believe I just did all of that." She cries a little bit.

While soothing her and trying to calm her down, both my aunt and Savannah along with Tank and the rest of my guys were still trying to grasp on what all just had happened.

In fact, I'm not even sure what all happened right now or what happens after tonight.

Next chapter will be posted soon!

Hey guys! I know there wasn't a fight scene like I usually do and might include one in the FULL book version when published but I wanted to try something different and instead do this. Hope you guys like it. :):)