CHAPTER 9: A Ride Home

ALEENA

I really didn't want to go to a bar as it was never my scene. I mean, I know that most girls who are related or somehow involved in a biker club, they usually do more than likely go to bars. I personally don't enjoy being around a bunch of drunks and this is one of the reasons as to why.

This random asshole, the first and only one who had come up to me, he started to hit on me then not a moment later, some biker slut came up to us and started picking a fight with me because she thought I was the one hitting on supposedly, her man.

She took a swing at me and hit me in the mouth causing a little bit of blood and then I next see Savannah swing a fist back at her as I am yanked back by this asshole who is also moving his hands all over my body and although it's hard at first to get away from him, soon after Savannah and the girl bean going at it with each other, I noticed her cousin's guys come and try to break them up. Then it wasn't too long after that that we saw both Tank and Harley come over to us.

The moment they got there and Tank as well as a couple other guys finally were able to get Savannah off the girl, the guy who was holding me, I noticed when he looked at Harley, he was scared as hell and immediately let me go.

"You okay?" Harley asks me.

I look at him surprised that he even asked me and then nodded my head 'yes.'

"Yes." I replied.

"Now what the hell is going on?" Harley demanded.

"This bitch was starting shit with Aleena when in REALITY, she should have been beating her man's ass over here who was the one originally hitting on her." Savannah says as she spits out some blood from her mouth.

Harley takes a look at the badly beaten girl then at the asshole.

"Get your girl and whoever the hell else came with you guys and get the fuck out of here now. And if any of you or your friends come back into this place or this town ever again, there will be severe consequences and only one way out of here." Harley warns him.

You could tell he didn't need to tell them what he meant by what would happen if they came back. Because, according to what Savannah had told me about him and what I know, once they knew who he was they would know what he has done and is capable of doing.

Not to mention that I'm sure at least the asshole there knows who he was by the way he looked a little scared once he saw Harley.

"Fuck you!" The beaten up slut spits at Harley.

"Shut the hell up!" The asshole snapped at her.

"What the fuck?! He doesn't own this town!"
She tells him.

"Actually he does you fucking dumb ass!" Savannah snapped back at the girl.

The girl.was about to lunge towards Savannah and Savannah was all ready but thankfully, the guy grabbed her and they left.

See, now this is one of the biggest and main reasons that I hate going to bars.

After they left, everyone seemed to have gone back to doing what they were doing while Savannah, Tank and Harley all stood around and then I noticed on Harley's face that he seemed pissed off.

"Well, thank you." I started.

He whipped his head at me and glared then snapped his head towards Savannah again amd scowled at her.

"Don't start." She tells him.

"We're leaving, NOW." He tells us through a clenched jaw.

I wasn't in the mood to argue and besides, I was honestly glad that we were leaving since I don't know how I ever let Savannah and her mom convince me to come in the first place.

Then on the other hand, this meant possibly an argument between Savannah and Harley would happen.

Some of his guys stayed behind while Tank and him took me and Savannah got a ride from them back home.

I have to admit that riding on the back of Harley's motorcycle, with my arms wrapped around his waist feels nice.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)