nct 127 ; reaction

requested by: @yikescole

nct 127
-doing a hickey prank on them
-them as your boyfriend

3,453 words
----------------------------------------------

taeil

you were currently waiting for taeil to come back from the store. you were thinking of ways to get back at him from the last prank he pulled on you. he made you think that you and him were going on a romantic place. later that day, nct 127 "broke in" your house and kidnapped you. you were scared as fuck until at the end of the day when you were in the sm building tied up to a chair in the practice room, Taeil walked in laughing and telling you that it was all a prank. so now you were going to do a little prank on him. you asked your friend nayoung for help when she suggested doing a hickey prank which you obviously took. nayoung made sure to help you by telling you what makeup you should use to make your hickey. after ten minutes, you heard the front door rattling.

"i have to go, he's here!" you excitedly say.

"good luck!" Nayoung says before ending the call.

"babe here, I bought the things we needed" Taeil shuts the front door and brought the bags on the table.

"i'll make us some food then" you grabbed a hair tie from the coffee table. you tied up your hair into a low ponytail before washing your hands. Taeil gets a text message due to his phone buzzing, he takes a look at it before setting it down to help you. Taeil quickly notices the purple-bluish looking mark on your neck.

"is that a hickey?" Taeil walked over to you.

"hmm?" you dried off your hands with a paper towel.

"stand still" Taeil says before turning on the sink. he takes a paper towel and wets it. he then tries to wipe it off.

"what are you doing?" you backed away from him. you didn't want this prank to be a fail.

"come here" he tugged on your arm and quickly wiped off the makeup.

"you failed" Taeil laughed.

"you knew?" you gasped.

"nayoung texted me about it" Taeil laughed again.

"what?!"

————————————————————

taeyong

you already had that fake hickey on your neck. you wanted to prank your boyfriend taeyong. taeyong entered the bedroom where you laid in bed. he lets out a loud yawn and lays in the bed as well. you were reading a book while taeyong played on his phone. after a while, taeyong got bored. he put his phone on the nightstand and turned to face you.

"so what'd you do today while I was gone?" your boyfriend asked, he was curious about his girlfriend's day was.

"nothing much" you answer. the two of you continued to talk until Taeyong finally notices the hickey on your neck.