Chapter 38

His POV

Four days have passed some of my bruised are healed, some of them still aches so much. But luckily my face aren't that bruised so I'm fine.

Tatlong araw na din na pabalik balik sina Sheaffer dito sa bahay upang makikain. They are all assholes. Nabugbog lang ako namulubi na sila. Napailing nalang ako.

At dahil medyo nakakalakad na ako, tumayo ako sa pagkakaupo ng kama at naglakad papuntang banyo, its still early in the morning kaya maliligo na muna ako.

Edicarielle isn't sleeping in my room cause she's afraid she might bruise me more instead of healing them, so she stayed inside her room.

Pagkapasok ko sa loob ng banyo ay hinubad ko na ang lahat ng saplot ko sa katawan at tumayo sa katapat ng shower at inon iyon.

Will Edicarielle miss me pag umalis na ako para pumuntang rehabilitation center? Ano kaya magiging itsura ng anak namin pag nakita ko na ito? Would it look like me or my wife? Would it be a mini version of me or my wife? I definitely would like to know sooner.

Tinapos ko agad ang pagligo at lumabas ng cr na hubot hubad dahil hindi ako nagdala ng tuwalya. I'm confident to walk around my room naked cause I knows na walang ibang makakakita sakin.

Kaya nung paglabas ko ng cr ay na gulat ko ng makita ko si Edicarielle na kakapasok lang ng pintuan na nakatingin sakin. Well I'm fully naked, what do you expect?

Kitang kita ko ang pamumula ng kanyang mukha habang nakatingin sa baba, at agad din naman niyang ibinaling sa iba ang tingin niya.

I chuckled at that "Para namang di mo pa nakita yan" at naglakad papalapit sa kanya. "Why are you here so early by the way?"

She's still looking away at me, but she answered "U-umm I'm here to check you o-out"

I put my hands on her cheeks and cupped them and made her look at my face "I'm fine" I then kissed her lips that lasted with more than a second "Good morning 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑎 𝑚𝑜𝑢"

She let out a breath before smiling "Good morning my love" her eyes were sparkling with some emotion I know very well.

"Wow andami mo nang endearment sakin ah?" I joked

"Well I figured that you're not my baby cause practically you're older than me and my love suits you cause you are my love" she explained.

"Well I love you too" with that I kissed her with full of love.

My body burned as soon as our lips reunited. I kissed her with full of hunger, I kissed her like there's no tomorrow. I missed her lips so much.

As soon as our lips parted, her eyes were already full of lust and desire, I know my eyes looks like hers too.

"Can I make love to you know?" I asked her "Bago pa bumisita ang mga ulompong kong kaibigan" he then chuckled.

"But wait. Is it okay to make love even though I'm pregnant?" she innocently asked.

I nodded in response "Yes of course" I grinned.

Edicarielle then snaked her arms around my neck before seductively smiled "I've locked the doors, so carry me to the bed" she whispered.

I then carried her bridal style to the bed and gently lied her down. Mapusok ko siyang hinalikan habang ang mga kamay ko naman ay dahan dahang pumasok sa loob ng pang itaas niya.

I slid my tongue inside her mouth and tasted every inch in it. Our tongue fought for domination and proudly I won. I moved my hand to caress her sides and moved it upwards to massage her unclothed breasts.