Chapter 39

3rd Person's POV

Everyone gathered around Edicarielle's hospital bed, Acide, Luciel, Sheaffer and everyone she knew from Haraise Alliance. Its been 6 months and she's still not in labor but the doctors need to operate her urgently cause her sickness is getting worse. They need to forcibly take the baby out of her womb to make the heart transplant she needed.

"Edicarielle, stay alive okay?" It was Luciel and she gave Edicarielle a small smile.

"Mrs. San Diego you can do it! You are a fighter" Sheaffer salute at her.

Acide held her hand and smile "Remember your promise to us, survive for us"

All she could do is nod in agreement.

"We're all here waiting for you and for young Travis here" Vaux tapped her bulging stomach.

"We still don't know the gender dude, why so excited?" si Vash naman yun na tinampal ang kamay ni Vaux sa tiyan ni Edica.

"Stay strong Edicarielle" that was Matthew and for the first time ever since they met, he smiled at her for a second.

Pagkatapos nilang panatagin ang loob ni Edica ay dinala na siya sa operating room. Everyone was outside the ER including Edica's parents. They we're praying for her to stay alive, while in the surgery.

While on the other hand, Travis are still inside the rehab, in his own room. He couldn't calm down after Sheaffer delivered him the news. He knew, he always know everything. Cause once a month, Sheaffer would write him a letter containing of what's happening to Edicarielle and all.

Hindi naman nagsisinungaling si Sheaffer kay Travis kaya alam na alam niya ang nangyayari. And he knew that today is the day of the surgery.

Wala siyang magawa sa loob ng kwarto niya kundi ang magdasal na sana malampasan ni Edicarielle ang heart transplant nito, he's praying that when the time come and he can finally go out, there will still be Edicarielle and a sweet little angel waiting for him outside the center.

Her POV

Nagising ako sa tunog ng alarm clock ko, mabilis ko iyong inoff at bumangon sa kama ko. Ipinalibot ko ang paningin ko sa kwarto ko, everythings at its place but something's not right.

Lumabas ako ng kwarto ko, nabigla naman ako dahil wala na yung pinto sa katapat ng kwarto ko. Huh? Where's Travis' room?

"Anong nangyayari?" tanong ko sa sarili ko habang nakakunot pa din ang nuo.

Nagpatuloy ako sa paglalakad at bumaba ng hagdan, naabutan ko roon sina mommy ang dad na tahimik na nanonood ng TV.

This is Travis's house, bakit sila nandito? Wala ba silang work?

Nilapitan ko sila and gave them kisses on there cheeks "Good morning mom, why are you both here?"

"What are you talking about, silly? We've been living with you" mom smiled.

What? Whats happening?

"Go eat your breakfast in the kitchen, your husband is cooking something" ngumiti naman si dad sakin.

"Nagluluto si Travis?" nagliwanag naman ang mukha ko sa pagkakaalam na nakalabas na si Travis sa Center.

Napatingin naman sakin yung mga magulang ko and they gave me a weird look.

"What?" I asked them but they just shooked their heads and continued watching the TV.

Napatingin naman ako sa tiyan ko, Omygosh its flat. What happened to my baby?