1

"Fucking shit"! I was walking by the gym when a ball came flying at me. It hit me in the head. I growled grabbing the ball. "Asahi you ass"! The gym went quiet. "Sis"!? Asahi yelled in fear. "Oh is this your sister who just transfered Asahi"? A gray haired boy I knew was Sugawara. I ran at him. "Someone's going to fucking die". I growled spiking the ball hard and it almost hit a orange head Hinata. "I'm sorry"! He yelled. "Woah! That was a amazing spike"! Hinatas whole mood changed. I looked over at Nishinoya. He gave me a smirk. "Don't think about it I'm already pissed". I said. "Little (Y/n)"! Nishinoya leaped and hugged me. "Let me go you horny cockroach"! I said. I tried to get out his grip but sighed and hugged him back with a smile. "Hi Noya senpai". He let go. "(Y/n) what are you doing here"? Asahi asked. I smiled. "Well I wanted to watch you play! But I got hit with a ball and it hurt". I pouted.

"Do you need a ice pack"? Asahi asked worried. "No! I'm fine now. I let all my frustration out". I smiled. "Are you joining the girl's team"? Hinata asked. "What"? I asked. "You know with that amazing spike"! Hinata said. "Oh... No". I said. "Why not"? Hinata asked. "Volleyball isn't really my thing". I shrugged. "Are you any good"? A guy asked who smelt like cigs. Oh right the new coach Ukai. "Uh... I don't know". I said. "Let Kageyama toss you a few". Hinata said. A scary looking guy faced me. My eyes widen. "Holy shit". I mumbled taking a step back. "It's alright Kageyama won't hurt you". Nishinoya said. "People think your brother looks scary all the time". I think my brother said he was Daichi. "People are stupid. My brother looks like a giant puppy". I said. Asahi had tears in his eyes. "Thank sis"! He said.

"Plus who cares if I can play or not? This is a guy's team. Believe it or not. I'm a girl". I said. "I mean... There's nothing in the rules that say's a girl can't play". Takeda sensei said. "I really just want to watch Asahi. If you guy's don't mind". I said. A couple minutes later after everyone formally introduced themselves. They started warm ups and a practice game. I saw Hinata and Kageyama do some quick attack my eyes widen. I felt the breeze of the ball. I stood up. "Holy shit that's awesome! You hit it like wham"! I said. "(Y/n)! Watch your language"! Asahi said. "I'm speaking clear Japanese right"? I asked. Asahi served and it went out.

"Asahi you big strong puppy! Walk it off"! I said. I was excited about this. I missed volleyball kinda. Ugh. I was bouncing. "Hey man buns sister. Get in". Coach said. "What"? I asked. He took Yamaguchi out. "In"! He yelled. My eyes widen as I took off my blazer. I was playing against Asahi. Sugawara was our setter. He threw the ball up in the air my eyes locked on it and I jumped up. I was about as tall as Hinata. My jumps weren't as high as his. But I could fucking jump. When the ball came in contact with my hands I felt the sting I heard it slam onto the ground. Nishinoya was stunned. Then he smiled. "Woah! I want to receive that"! Nishinoya yelled. "Did my shirt come up!? It's so hard playing in a skirt". I mumbled. I was hit on the back. "Nice kill". Sugawara said. I blushed looking up at him. I smiled.

"You go sis"! Asahi yelled. "Block". Sugawara and I quickly jumped up, I knew I was short. So all I had to do was slow it down. I did a one touch. After a while of playing our teams were tied. I had to make a serve. I threw the ball ran and spiked it hitting just a half a inch from the out line. My team went crazy. I did the same thing put this time it curved as soon as Daichi went to receive it. That's game we won. "Woah! Man bun what are you feeding this kid"!? Coach asked. "Wasn't that fun"!? Hinata asked. "Uh... Yeah". I smiled. "Can you set to"? Kageyama asked.

"Uh... I don't really like setting. It feels like doing advanced math. It hurts my head. I don't see how you and Sugawara can do it. Sometimes it's to high, sometimes to low, you have to adjust it to the player. And you're constantly touching the ball. I just don't like that". I said. "You're in a advanced class". Tsukishima said. "Oh right! I'm in your class! I don't like it. I have to take notes and pay attention". I said. "Right! That sucks"! Hinata said. "How old are you"? Shimizu asked. "Recently turned 16"! I said. I ran my hand through my hair. "You're really short to be Asahi sister". Tanaka said. I frowned a sad aura surrounded me. "I'm sorry"! Tanaka said. I smiled. "Doesn't matter about my height! I work just as hard as anyone else! And even harder! I'm going to be amazing". I said.

"Polar opposites". Sugawara said. I hit Asahi. He bent over in pain. "What are you talking about I'm just like my big bro! In my 2nd year I'm going to play volleyball. I'll be a ace just like him". I said. "Cool! I want to be ace to"! Hinata said. "That's awesome. I'm sure you'll be a amazing ace". I smiled. "Why not play this year"? Yachi asked. "What"? I asked. "I mean the sooner you start. The better chance you'll have". Yachi said. "I don't know... I already have thing's to do". I said. "Then why are you here"? Daichi asked. "Because I didn't feel like doing the things". I said. "Wow you said you came for me". Asahi said. I smiled. "I'll think about joining. What about the girl's club anyway"? I asked. "They actually disband that". Daichi said. "Oh... Well sure I'll be your little crow then". I said. "Seriously what about stuff"? Asahi asked. "You can cook for yourself". I patted his back. "Hey! Hinata! Kageyama! What was the move you two did! It was really awesome". I said. "It's our special quick attack"! Hinata said. "Wow! That's so awesome". I smiled.