10

I was with my friend Mikisa. I was looking at Kageyama out the window as he was staring at the vending machine. If he buy's milk everyday... Why stare at the machine? "So tell me about all the cute guy's you met"! Mikisa said. "There were a lot of guy's they were cute". I said. "Did you get any numbers"!? She asked. "Yes. The weirdest shit happened when we left. Some of the guy's just handed me a bag with numbers and there names in it. They didn't ask me. They just gave it to me and I had to get on the bus". I said. She laughed. "I wouldn't blame them you're one of the hottest girl's in the school full homo". Mikisa said. I smiled. "Thank you". I said. I saw a girl walk up to Kageyama. "What the fuck"? I mumbled. "Oh isn't that the hot guy Kageyama"? Mikisa asked. I looked at her. "That's Riku. She said she was going to confess to him. I can't believe she actually did it"! Mikisa said. They started talking and the bell rung. "(Y/n)! Let's hang out to tomorrow you don't have practice right? We can go boy looking". She said. I nodded. "Fine with me". I turned from the window and walked away.

At practice Hinata, Kageyama, and I were about to race. "Ready... Go"! I yelled and we all took off running going at the same speed. We all finished at the same time. "For fucks sake". I mumbled. "I beat you"! Hinata said. "You wish"! Kageyama yelled back. "Idiots we tied. Let's race back". I said. They nodded and we raced back. Tied again. "Bitch"! I mumbled out of breath. "Dang". Hinata mumbled. "Shit". Kageyama mumbled. "Asahi! I'll be home late tomorrow. I got some where to go"  I said. "Ok be safe". Asahi said. "Maybe". I laughed. "Where are you going"? Kageyama asked.

"Hang out with my friend. She wants to look at hot guy's. And for some reason I have to be there for her to do that". I said laughing. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do". Asahi said. "Kk". I said. I jumped on Kageyama's back. "So you have a girlfriend now"? I asked. "What"? Kageyama asked. I wrapped my let's around him so I would fall. "That girl. At lunch. I saw her confess to you. Riku, You said yeah right"? I asked. "Oh that was her name. No I didn't". Kageyama said. But his hand on my thighs to keep me from falling. "Why not!? She was really pretty"! I said. "I didn't have feeling's for her. You of all people should get that". Kageyama said. "Wow I feel kinda attacked". I said.

"Were you spying on me"? Kageyama asked. "You stare a fucking vending machine for half of lunch! I worry about you"! I said. "So you're going to look at guys tomorrow"? Kageyama asked. "My friend! I'm just there for emotional support". I said. "Uh huh". Kageyama said. I got off this back. "It sounds like you don't believe me"! I said poking his side. "I do". Kageyama said. The next day I was with Mikisa. "Why didn't you tell me you met Oikawa"!? Mikisa asked. "Huh"? I asked.

"He's so hot! I bet you didn't get his number"! Mikisa said. "He's forced my phone in his hand and put his number in my phone. He texts me a lot". I said. "What really"!? She asked excited. "It's just about weird ass random shit". I said. I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand. "Oh fuck". I mumbled. Asahi, Sugawara, and Daichi were walking down the hallway. They stared at us. "Why aren't you in class"? Asahi asked. "Do... I know you"? I asked. "Don't start that with me". Asahi asked. I laughed. "Don't worry. Why aren't you guy's in class"? I asked. "Free period". Sugawara said. "Cool well bye". I said. Daichi touched my shoulder firmly.

"Make sure you find your way to class". Daichi said. "You guy's make it seem like I'm ditching". I said. "Isn't that what-". I glared at Mikisa. "You have been to class right"? Sugawara asked. "Yes! I just asked to go to the bathroom". I said. "We'll take you to class". Asahi said. "You don't have to". I said. Asahi looked me in the eyes. "Alright fine jeez"! I said. After school Mikisa laughed at me. "Shut up! It's your fault now I'm in trouble! You're lucky my brother let me come with you. You do know he's my legal guardian! He can decide if I'm grounded or not asshat". I said. We went to her house. Her parents weren't home. She threw some clothes at me.

"I'm not your size". I said. "Those are my big sister in college clothes". She gave me a thumbs up. I got dressed. It was a skirt, tights, some boots, a shirt that had like torn slashes on the back and was also showing my stomach. "Oh you look sexy". Mikisa said. I flipped her off. "Come on"! She smiled. We walked around. She pointed. "There's some cute one's. Work your magic". She said. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. "Oh there he is"! Mikisa said. Her boyfriend was leaning back with his friend's smoking a cigarette. "Oh hey sugar". Saiko said. "(Y/n) homie it's been a while". He said. I nodded at him. Mikisa took a cigarette and started smoking. "You want one beautiful"? One of his friend's asked. "Not right now". I said. "You two coming to the party right"? Saiko asked. "Yeah! Of course right (Y/n)"? Mikisa said. "Uh... Yeah sure. I'm not doing anything". I shrugged.

"Good we should go ahead and get drunk then". One of his friend's said. Taking out alcohol. "Or are you a goody two shoes"? The other one teased me. "You guys better watch out". Mikisa said. "That girl could seriously beat the living shit out of both of ya". Saiko said. I wasn't actually going to do anything illegal. "You guy's are fucking lame". I said. "Woah! Mean". Mikisa said. I laughed.