14

I hugged the bear Kageyama gave me. Asahi walked in my room. "Do you want to talk"? Asahi asked. "Not really". I said. "Sis come on! I never know what you're thinking anymore"! Asahi said. "That's good". I said. "I guess you have grown up...". Asahi said. "You're still my big bro Asahi". I said. "I just want to make sure you're ok". Asahi said. "I'm ok Asahi". I said. "Are you? Because I know you probably don't want to be here". Asahi said. "What!? Of course I want to be here! When you got custody of me. I was so happy! I still am! Asahi I love you bro"! I said. Asahi smiled. "You don't have to try to be strong in front of me". Asahi said. "I'm literally drinking apple juice and hugging a teddy bear. I wouldn't do this in front of anyone I didn't trust". I said. Asahi smiled. "I'm cooking today any request"? Asahi asked. "Not really! Surprise me"! I smiled.

The next day I was with Kageyama. "You're cute". I said. "I'm cute"? Kageyama asked. I nodded. "You're cute". Kageyama said. "You're cuter and hotter". I said. "Am I cute or hot"? Kageyama asked. "Yes". I smiled. "Why aren't you with your best friend"? Kageyama asked. "Ah Kagey-chan are you jealous"!? I asked jumping up and down. Kageyama blushed looking away from me. "You said I was your best friend". He mumbled. I stopped and hugged him. "You're more than my best friend"! I said. "What am I"? Kageyama asked. "Mega best friend"! I smiled. He frowned pushing me off of him gently. "Well what do you want us to be"? I pouted. The bell rung. "See you"! I waved at him. At practice I was trying to set. I threw the ball up.

"What are you doing"? Sugawara asked. "Trying to set! But I keep doing basketball shit"! I said. I felt someone come behind me. "Your posture is wrong. And you need to turn your hand this way. Look up". Kageyama said. My eyes widen at how close he was. I dropped the ball. "Where did you come from"!? I asked. "From drills". Kageyama said. I quickly took a step away from. I tossed him the. "I'll leave the sets to the setters"! I blushed running off the court. I set my phone on the ground. I made a video. +I can be your sugar when you're fiendin' for that sweet spot put me in your mouth baby and eat me till your teeth rot-+ I was tackled by Nishinoya. "Ow"! I said. "That hurt". I whined. "You can't just dance like that in front of me little (N/n)"! Nishinoya said. "I wasn't anywhere around you! You messed up my video"! I pouted.

"Aw! I'm sorry"! Nishinoya said. "Come on! You can do a video with me". I smiled. "Ok"! Nishinoya smiled. "Do you know what the sound of one hand clapping is"? I asked. "What's the sound of one hand-". I slapped him. "Ow"! He said. "That's what you get"! I said. "Send that to the group chat (Y/n)"! Tanaka laughed. The next day Kageyama and I had just came back from the movie. "Oh my God it was so cool! But I hate how the dog died. It so sad". I pouted. Kageyama held my hand. I looked at him. "I didn't pay much attention. I think I fell asleep". Kageyama said.

"But you held my hand! I thought you comforting during the dog death". I said. "Yeah but I also just wanted to hold your hand". Kageyama said. I blushed letting go of his hand looking away. "Where do you want to go"? Kageyama asked. "If you don't mind... I have to go shopping for some food for my place-". He cut me off. "I don't, I don't care what we do. I just want to be with you". Kageyama said. I blushed. "O-ok! Well let's go"! I took his hand in mine. "N-nuff... Nice". Kageyama face heated up. "We have to get more comfortable with each other. We both can't be a blushing mess on dates". I laughed.

"Yeah...". He said. I walked to the market. "Alright what do you need"? Kageyama asked. I showed him a list. "Ok let's see". Kageyama said. After a couple of minutes we mostly finished. I don't know where Kageyama went. I was trying to reach something on the tip shelf. "I wish Asahi was here". I mumbled. I pushed a little against the shelf. "Kageyama"? I asked. He backed up with what I was reaching for. "Here". He said. "You didn't have to reach over me like that". I laughed. He smiled. "That looks about like everything. Where did you go"? I asked. He held up ice cream. "We can share it". Kageyama said. "Bold of you to assume I'm good at sharing". I said jokingly. He looked me in the eyes. "Yeah I'm not a big fan of it either". Kageyama said seriously. I was confused. "What do you mean by that"? I asked.

"All those guys that try to get close to you piss me off. And we aren't even together, so I can't do anything". Kageyama said. I smiled as I payed for the items. "Kageyama if you want to be my boyfriend. I'm ok with that". I said. "Really"? He asked. I nodded. "Can I be you be my girlfriend"? Kageyama asked me. "Yeah". I smiled. Kageyama took some of the grocery bags from me. Yes! It's official! I'm dating Kageyama! "We should probably take these my place. I could cook us something and we can eat ice cream and watch volleyball video's". I said. "Ok I'm fine with that". Kageyama said. I cooked us both meat buns and Kageyama had two spoons in the ice cream. I turned the TV on and put in some tapes. We both ate and watched the volleyball tapes. "That's so cool! It went wham"! I said.

"(Y/n)". Kageyama said. "Yeah"? I asked looking at him. Kageyama lips were on mine. I kissed him back wrapping my arms around him. We pulled away and I had a small blush. "I think we're use to each other now". Kageyama said. "Speak for yourself setter. I might have died my heart was going so fast". I laughed. Kageyama took my hand and placed it on his chest. His heart was going fast to. "That's how I'm always am around you. Like I just played a long match". Kageyama said. I laughed. I kissed him it was shorter than the first one.