24

"You already got another boyfriend"? I asked Mikisa. We were walking to school. Yesterday when I told the club they were relieved that I wasn't in some serious gang fight. Even though Kageyama, Nishinoya, and Tanaka still want to fight them. "Yep! I think he might actually be the one"! She smiled. "You know most relationships in high school won't last"? I asked. "What? You can't say that! Look at how cute you and Kageyama are together"! Mikisa said. "I wouldn't get my hopes up around guys. Plus I see Kageyama as more of a friend then a boyfriend. If I view him that way then if we break up. It won't be that awkward or bad". I said. "Don't stand there and lie to me! You had sex with him"! Mikisa whispered the last part so no one would hear. "People do it all the time with no strings attached. It's all lust and hormones". I said. She huffed. "Yeah right! You love Kageyama"! She said. "No I don't shut up". I laughed. "... What"? A voice asked. Mikisa and I looked back to see Kageyama behind us. My eyes widen. He left. "Wait Tobio I didn't mean that"! I said. "Go after him"! Mikisa pushed me towards the way Kageyama went. I ran behind him. "Tobio please stop"! I said as we got behind the school.

He stopped surprisingly. "I was joking. I promise you I was. Mikisa knew that, she was teasing me. I love you". I said. "What about all that shit about lust and hormones? How our relationship won't last pass high school"? Kageyama asked. "I wasn't talking about us. I was speaking in general. I was just trying to make sure Mikisa wouldn't get hurt again. I'm sorry". I bowed. "When did she get hurt? You're the one that got punched". Kageyama said. "I rather be punched a million times then having my heart shattered into a million pieces. I took that hit for her because I could handle it. She wouldn't have". I said. "Say it again". Kageyama said. "Say... What"? I asked. "Say you love me again". Kageyama said. "I love you". I said. "I love you too". Kageyama kissed me and I kissed him back. I was against the wall now. We stared at each other. Kageyama bent to kiss me again. I looked so I could kiss him. He picked me up so we were now face to face, my legs wrapped around him, my back pressed against the wall. "We have classes soon". I blushed as he kissed down my neck.

"It's ok to be a little tardy right? I learn more from you then I do from classes anyway". Kageyama started to suck my neck. "Tobio you're going to leave a hickey". I said. "It's to remind everyone you're my beautiful girlfriend. And no one else's". Kageyama said. I started to unbutton his black uniform jacket. His hand went up my skirt. "Tobio wait I think-". I was cut off. "Wow". Mikisa said. Kageyama quickly put me down. "Sorry"! I said to her. "No! No! I'm so sorry". She said smirking at me. "Shut up before I smack you". I said. "Violence is never the answer. But are you two coming to class"? Mikisa asked. "Yeah! I'll meet up with you"! I smiled. "7 minutes until you have to be there. Plenty of time for a quicky"! Mikisa laughed leaving. Kageyama was buttoning his clothes back. "Sorry". I said. He smiled at me. "One more"? He asked. I looked up and he placed his lips on mine. "Alright let's go for real I got a exam". I said grabbing his hand and walking with him. Later on in class.

"You have a hickey Azumane-kun"! Some kids said. "... Son of mother-". Sensei walked in. Later on at practice. "What are the rumours about you having a hickey"? Asahi asked. "I didn't do it"! I yelled. It wasn't a lie because... I couldn't give myself a hickey on my neck. "I know Kageyama did it". Asahi said. We both didn't say anything and just looked at each other. "... So we done"? I asked. "Good talk". He said as I ran onto the court. We were all doing sit-ups. I was partnered with Hinata and Kageyama. "Alright I got his legs". Hinata smiled. Kageyama raised up and Hinata did to. "Holy...". Hinata eyes widen. "Shit". I said. Hinata got off Kageyama. "You're so strong". I said. "Alright, (Y/n) get on me". Kageyama said. "Wow you're bold and all but...". Hinata and Kageyama stared at me. "Oh you meant legs"! I said. I put my knees on Kegayama feet and held his knees. He did another push up and I went up. "Why are you two so light"!? Kageyama yelled.

"Hinata help me"! I said. Kageyama managed to get his push ups in when Hinata and I combined our weight. I did a hand stand. "(Y/n) please don't fall". Asahi said. "Asahi how am I going to fall"? I asked getting down to my elbows and bending my body so my feet touched my head. "You're supposed to be doing sit-ups"! Daichi said. I got up right. "I did them"! I said. "You need to put some meat on your body (Y/n)". Nishinoya said. "... You wanna go"? I asked. "You're trying to pick a fight with me"? Nishinoya asked. "Yeah". I said. "Alright come on". Nishinoya smiled. I ran at him. He picked me up. "See you're light"! Nishinoya said. "Stop put me down! No fair"! I said. "She's strong for her weight". Asahi said. "Yes she is". Kageyama agreed. "I have the strength of baby Asahi"! I said. "Wow you must have been a super strong baby Asahi-senpai"! Hinata said. "Babe. Are you coming over to study tomorrow"? Kageyama asked.

"Yeah... Sure". I said. "Hey (Y/n)! Maybe we can all have a big study session"! Yachi said. My eyes widen. "That sounds so fun"! I said. "Tsukishisma and Yamaguchi should join to"! Yachi smiled. "Oh my god yes! You two don't even have a choice you're going". I smiled at Tsukishisma and Yamaguchi. "Do I have a choice because I was thinking more of a study... date". Kageyama blushed. "I just don't understand what makes you think I have to listen to you". Tsukishisma asked. "You think I won't knock your ass down 7 inches you got me highly fucked up". I smiled. "I'd like to see you try". Tsukishisma said. I glared at him. "Do you really want to get your ass kicked by a 5'4 foot girl. Like do you really want to live with yourself after that"? I said staring him in the eyes. He looked away. "So where should we meet up"? Yamaguchi asked sensing Tsukishisma lost this battle. "Oh we can have it at my place I can make lots of snacks! I can make Asahi leave for a couple of hours". I said. "She can make you leave"? Daichi asked. "You don't understand how scary she is". Asahi mumbled. "Babe". Kageyama said.

"You're eager to be alone with her". Tsukishisma said. "Bakayama keep it in your pants". Hinata said. I laughed. "Is it bad I want to be with my girlfriend"? Kageyama asked. "We can hang out after practice and we can do what we were going to do earlier". I said. Kageyama blushed. Everyone stared at me. "What were you going to do earlier"? Tanaka asked. "He's going to teach me how to set again". I lied smiling. "Yeah"! Kageyama said.