12

"Asahi! Asahi! Asahi! I have a date with Kageyama! I can't believe it"! I smiled bouncing up and down. Daichi and Sugawara were walking with us. "Why are you excited now!? You looked so calm during practice". Asahi said. "Because! I can't just freak out like this! What if a girl you asked out started to fangirl and be like 'oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! I can't believe this! I'll go! Thank you so so much'! And just start bouncing up and down". I said. "I'll find her adorable". Sugawara said. "Yeah". Daichi said. "No! You two are just saying that". I pouted. "Well I'll be more bothered if she was just like. 'Yeah cool don't have anything better to do'". Asahi mocked me. "Really? Do you think I should call and tell him how happy I am"? I asked. "No, just try to be more open with him". Sugawara said. I nodded. My phone ringed and I looked at the caller ID. It was Oikawa. I declined his call.

"Why do you have Oikawa's number"? Daichi asked. "He forced my phone in his hand and exchange numbers. He isn't bothering me really so I haven't blocked him. He just likes to talk about random weird shit". I said. "If you and Kageyama get serious. Tell him about Oikawa. They have this rivalry thing going on. And I don't want you to be in the middle of anything". Sugawara said. "Huh ok mom...". I said. "Alright daughter". Sugawara said. "Why is he the mom"? Asahi asked. "Because Daichi is dad". I said. Daichi looked at me. "And everyone else on the team is there kid's. And coach is grandpa and sensei is uncle". I said.

"Wow". They mumbled. "If it's going to be hot tomorrow. I probably should borrow some clothes from Mikisa". I said. "Why"? Sugawara asked. "She likes revealing clothes". I said. "No I'm pretty sure we can find you something cooling in your closet". Asahi said. "Alright. But I have baby clothes". I pouted. "I wonder why. Keep pouting like a little kid". Daichi laughed. "Senpai! I'm 16 and I act really mature". I said. "You played baby shark yesterday on your stereo". Asahi said. "Because I was making a video"! I said flipping him off. "There's no reason to grow up so fast". Sugawara said. "I guess so! You're only a teen once". I smiled twirling around. "How long have you liked Kageyama"? Daichi asked. "I don't know... When we were at camp". I said.

"Oh wow that was for a little over a week ago". Asahi said. I shrugged. When I got home I ran to the bathroom. "What are you in a hurry for"! Asahi asked. "I need to shave"! I yelled. The next day I was in my outfit. It was a black skirt that game a inch above my knee, but I had black tights on, (f/c) combat boots, and a (f/c) crop top that showed just my belly button a little. "Asahi hair"! I yelled. "Any request"? Asahi asked. "Just make me look pretty". I said. "Sis you look amazing now". Asahi said. I smiled. He my forehead. "Maybe just curl it a bit". I said. He nodded. I finished and there was a knock on the door. I went and opened the door. Kageyama was there. In a blue shirt, jeans, and regular sneakers. He blushed looking at me. I blushed to. "You look great... uh... Are you ready"? He asked.

"Yeah! You look hot- I mean sexy! Fucking sh- good! You look good"! I said my face heating up. He smiled. My heart exploded. "Oh fuck". I mumbled covering my face. Kageyama moved my hand's. "Come on idiot". He blushed looking away. I smiled. "I'm the idiot who tutors you"! I stuck my tongue out at him. We walked together getting on the bus. I was really excited it's been a full year since I been on a date. Kageyama and I sat down beside each other. "I really hope you like today". Kageyama said. "I am! Because I'm spending it with you"! I blurted out. What the fuck was that (Y/n)? You sound so needy. Kageyama eyes had a sparkle in them. "Do you for real mean that"? Kageyama asked. I looked down nodding. "I feel the same way to be honest. I just really want to hang out with you". Kageyama said. I smiled.

"I'm probably not your idea type but I really like you". Kageyama said. "Kageyama you're perfect. Don't worry". I smiled looking him in the eye's. Kageyama blushed. "If anything I don't think I'm your idea type". I laughed. "You like volleyball, you're cute and beautiful, you're kind, you're kinda crazy". Kageyama said. We both laughed. "I'm very crazy. Get your facts right setter". I teased. He leaned in. The bus stopped. He was a inch away from me. "It's our stop". He whispered. "Oh cool". I said. We made it to the fair. "Ok what do you want to do"? Kageyama asked. "Mallet"! I yelled running over. I payed the people.

"Woah a girl's trying? Do you think she can lift the mallet"? Some people whispered. I lifted the mallet and fire went into my eyes as I hit the button thing and the bell ran. "Oh damn". Kageyama mumbled. "You should not be that strong and be so light". Kageyama said. I got some tickets. "Oh Kageyama look a shooting booth I bet I can hit more than you"! I said. Kageyama smirked. "You're on"! He said. We both got the guns and aimed them. I hit every bullseye accept one. Kageyama hit all of them. Huh he does have pin point accuracy. They gave him a giant bear. He looked at it. He handed it to me. "I don't need this". He blushed. I smiled. Well I didn't need it either but hey. I like him. They gave me a smaller bear. I handed it to him. "Remember me by this". I smiled.

"Same for me". Kageyama said taking the bear. We competed a lot. Until we had a whole bunch of tickets. We went to cash them in. I got a hat, A bubble machine, a dog tag necklace and a nerf gun. Kageyama got a ball, a two water guns, a t shirt, and a ring. Cliche enough he gave me the ring. But it was still cute. I gave him the dog tag necklace. Ironically enough they matched. We left to eat. "I'm having so much fun". I smiled. "I'm having a lot of fun to... Do you maybe want to do this again". Kageyama asked. "Hell yeah". I smiled. "We can go see a movie next time and go out to eat. And after that we can deicide together what we want to do". Kageyama said. I smiled. "I'll like that". Kageyama kissed my cheek. "That's what I wanted to do on the bus". Kageyama said. My face went red. I but my head down. He chuckled. Kageyama looked at the time. "Shit! Let's get you home before dark". Kageyama said. "Aw I wanted to hang out work you for a bit longer". I pouted. "Me too. But it's getting late. We'll see each other tomorrow". Kageyama said. "Yeah". I smiled. That night put the teddy bear on my bed grinning like a idiot.

Kageyama's POV

I slept with the teddy bear (Y/n) gave me like a dumbass feelings special.