2

I was clicking a pen I had over and over again bored out of my mind. I don't even care about school. I say that as I study whenever I can and strive for A's. That's mostly for Asahi though. The bell rung for lunch. I got up. "Hey Azumane-chan do you want to eat lunch with us". A group of boy's asked. "U-uh maybe next time". I blushed. I walked out the class. I saw Hinata and Kageyama walking towards the class. "Hi (Y/n)"! Hinata said. I waved. "Tsukishima and Yamaguchi are in there". I said. "Ok"? They asked confused. "Uh... You didn't come here for them"? I asked. "No". Kageyama said. "Oh well sorry... See you guy's then". I said. "Wait! We came to talk to you"! Hinata said. My eyes widen. "Oh! What is it"? I smiled. "We've been getting help studying from Yachi and we were wondering if you would like to tutor one of us. And Yachi could take one of us. So it won't be so stressful on everyone". Hinata said. "I'm not that smart...". I said.

"Asahi told us about how high you get on test scores". Kageyama said. "He... Talked about me"? I asked. "Yeah! He's always saying how proud he is of you". Hinata said. My eyes watered. I quickly sucked up my tears. "Well hell yeah! Plus you two are my teammates I'll help you". I smiled brightly. At practice when we took a break I pulled out my phone. I smiled. "Ooo what's got you all smiley"? Nishinoya asked. I blushed. "Nothing! I'm looking at memes leave me alone"! I whined. "Ooo do you have a boyfriend"!? Tanaka asked. This caught everyone's attention. "No". I said. Nishinoya swiped my phone. "You asshole". I ran after him. "Can't wait to see you tonight"! Nishinoya stopped dead in his tracks.

"If you sneak out tonight... Tell me so I can help". His joking quickly stopped. "And you just turned 16"? Daichi asked. Asahi looked sick. "Woah you sneak out"? Hinata asked. "No! I swear its not like that". I said. My phone buzzed. "Jk Anyway see you tomorrow". Nishinoya read. He let out a relived sigh. "I think I'm going to puke". Asahi said. "Who the hell even jokes like that"!? Tanaka askedirritated. "This is why you don't take people's phone's". I said smacking Nishinoya upside the head. "It's a girl btw my new parent's I guess". I said sticking my tongue out. I thought. "Now that I think about it. How many boyfriend's have I had". I mumbled. I started to spin a volleyball on my finger.

"Maybe 2... Basketball, soccer player, didn't I date a volleyball player once. What the hell was I thinking when I was with them". I was mumbling to myself. "They were cute". I said a bit to loud. "Who was cute"? Kageyama asked. "Oh! Uh don't pay attention to me". I said. "Come on I'll set to you". Kageyama said. "Oh... Ok". I said. We got on the court. He set and I hit everyone. Until my mind went elsewhere thinking about the confession letter I got. I said I'll meet the guy for my answer. I fucked up missed the ball completely and landed on my back.

"(Y/n)"! Kageyama said. I took a long sharp breath. "Fuck my life". I rolled over to my stomach. "Are you hurt"!? Asahi asked me. "No". I said getting up. "What was that? With that last one you looked dazed". Kageyama said. "Oh! I was just thinking about something". I said. "Is it something upsetting? Do you need a hug"? Asahi asked. "No. You can go home without me. I'll be a late". I said. "Ok"? Asahi asked. I smiled. "Alright Kageyama! You can practice with Hinata. I'm going to go do something flying receives". I said. A couple hours later I waited for the guy's to finish getting dressed. When everyone left Hinata and Kageyama was still here.

"(Y/n)! It's really late! Why aren't you gone"? Hinata asked. "Oh uh...". I blushed. "We could walk you half way". Kageyama said. "Um...". A voice spoke up. "Azumane-chan". The guy walked to me. "Hi...". I blushed. Hinata and Kageyama looked confused. "So... Do you have an answer"? The guy asked. "I thought long and hard about it. But I can't accept your feelings I'm truly sorry". I said. He frowned. "I understand". He bowed and left. I sighed running my hand through my hair as he walked away. "Woah! Did that guy confess to you or something"? Hinata asked. "Yeah". I said. "You were thinking about your answer during practice which caused you to screw up". Kageyama said. "I'm sorry". I said. "Why are you apologizing? We all mess up some times! Anyway sorry to have to tell you this but you get to tutor Kageyama". Hinata said. "What is that supposed to mean dumbass"! Kageyama yelled.

"I'm fine with it". I said. I looked at the time. "I should really get home". I said. "Oh yeah! We'll walk you halfway"! Kageyama said. "You don't have to"! I blushed. They walked with me. "Alright I have to go"! Hinata waves at us. "I can still walk you". Kageyama said. "Ok". I said. I walked with him. I felt the back of my head. It hurt. Kageyama noticed. "You did hurt yourself during practice didn't you"? He asked. "Just a little bruise or something". I said. "You should have sat down if you were hurting". Kageyama said. I scoffed. "And miss out on a chance to improve I don't think so"! I smiled. "You're really stubborn". Kageyama said. I stuck my tongue out at him. I looked. "This is where we part Kageyama. See you tomorrow"! I smiled.

Kageyama's POV

This girl is weird. She's nothing like senpai. I'm not saying she's a bad person. She's really kind overall. I watched her wall away. She's determined I'll give her that.