17

Kageyama and I finished our homework, I put in my Netflix account on his laptop. We laid down in his bed it was barely enough room for me so he held me really close to him. He played in my hair while we watched a movie. Kageyama pushed my hair back kissing my neck. I turned to face him we started to kiss. I got on top of him. Kageyama hands went to my waist, I laid on top of him. We fell asleep. I felt something on my face. I woke up to see Kageyama, he kissed my lips. "What time is it"? I asked. "Shh". He said. He pointed at the clock it was 2 am. My eyes widen. "Oh my god Asahi is probably freaking out". I mumbled grabbing my phone. "It's ok I said in the group chat that you were safe and just asleep. I'll have you home early". Kageyama said. I nodded. "Should I sleep on a futon or something"? I asked. "You're fine I like having you this close to me". Kageyama said. I nodded and went to back to sleep. The next morning Kageyama woke me up yet again. "Morning". I said. "Good morning". Kageyama went for a kiss I blushed moving my head. "Morning breath. Wait until you take me home". I said. "I want to kiss you now". Kageyama put his finger on my chin so I look up at him. He kissed me. "Tobio". A female voice said knocking then walking in.

"Oh! I didn't know you had someone over". The female said. She didn't look that older than him. "I'm Kazuyo. Tobio older sister". She said. I smiled. "(Y/n)! I'm his friend"! I smiled. "Girlfriend". Kageyama said. "Yeah! I'm sorry that I stayed here last night"! I bowed. "Oh it's fine". She said. "Where's grandpa"? Kageyama asked. "Still asleep. Are you two leaving"? Kazuyo asked. "I promised I'd get her home early". Kageyama said. "See you around"! I smiled at her as we left. Kageyama held my hand. He walked me to my place. "Don't we have a practice match today"? I asked. "Oh...". Kageyama and I went to the school after I went home. I saw Asahi. "Big bro"! I yelled. He smiled. Aobajohsai was already here. I went to get dressed and came back. I had my hair in a ponytail. "Are those hickeys"? Sugawara asked. I blushed.

"No"! I yelled. "Aw you're so cute". Sugawara said. "I told you Kageyama would do weird stuff"! Hinata said. "He didn't do anything weird"! I said. Kageyama came over. "What"? Kageyama asked. "You've been marking little (n/n)"! Nishinoya yelled. "I've been what"? Kageyama asked confused. "Your love marks on her my dude"! Tanaka said. "Hi (Y/n)"! A voice said. Oikawa. "You're annoying". I said. "I thought we were friends"! Oikawa said. "That's why you're annoying bro". I said. Kageyama glared at him. "The great king"! Hinata said. "Hi"! I waved at Oikawa team. They waved back at me. "Babe"! Kageyama said. "Hmm"? I asked. He held my hand and dragged me off. "Yes"? I asked. "I... I don't like- I don't like that you're friends with him"! Kageyama said. I grabbed him my his shirt collar and kissed him. "Still jealous"? I asked. We were both blushing. "No... I love you". Kageyama said. I smiled at him blushing. "Love birds line up"! Daichi yelled at us. We ran over. When the game started I was observing on the bench. I was finally put in. Kyotani glared at me. I waved at him smiling his eyes widen. He stepped away a little. The ball went over I quickly went and smacked it.

"It's ou-". "Hit it"! Oikawa yelled. Kindaichi hit it. "Oh this is going to be fun". I cracked my knuckles. "You ok (Y/n)"!? Asahi asked me. I smiled. "Yeah I'm amazing". I laughed. "That's what I'm afraid of...". Asahi mumbled. I went for the ball again spiking it on the other teams side. The ball came hard I noticed that it was aimed at me. I moved out the way and Hinata spiked it. We all ran together in sink as Kageyama set the ball. Everyone thought it was going to Hinata but he gave it to Tanaka. "(Y/n)"! Coach Ukai called me to the side. "Yes sir"? I asked. "You're targeted they think they have you cornered I need you to go out there and give me your special move. I'll sit you out after". Coach Ukai said. I nodded. I ran back in. I was by Kageyama now. "I need you to set to me high and as far away from the net as you can". I said. "You can't jump that high". Kageyama said. "Trust me Tobio"! I smiled. He rolled his eyes jokingly. "Whatever you say". Kageyama did what I told him to do. I jumped as high as I could and I head did another bicycle kick. I landed flat on the ground but I heard the ball hit the other side. We won the first set. I closed my eyes still on the ground. "(Y/n)!? Are you ok"!? Kageyama yelled.

I held my hand up giving him a thumbs up. "Sis I told you to stop doing that"! Asahi said. They helped me up. "I'm going to take a nap". I mumbled rubbing my head. Takeda sensei walked over to me he flashed a light in my eye. "She might have a minor concussion". Takeda sensei said. "Jesus kid when I said your best. I didn't mean kill yourself"! Coach Ukai said. "Does she need to be taken to the doctor"? Asahi asked. "I'm fine hairy Jesus damn". I said. "Is she ok"? Oikawa asked. The other team looked genuinely worried. "It's fine". Daichi said. "What's your name"? Takeda sensei asked. "(Y/n) Azumne". I said. "Do you know where you are"? He asked. "At the school playing volleyball against Aobajohsai". I said. "Yeah she's fine". Takeda sensei said. I smiled. "Win this"! I yelled at my team.