19

We were at the park. Yachi and I were talking while the boys played a little volleyball. "So you write your notes in two different colors to"!? Yachi asked. "Yes"! I said. "When the ball hits your chest are you ok? Does that not hurt"? Yachi asked. I blinked. "There's a way that girls are supposed to do it. But I... Being raised around a boy I forget... That I'm supposed to do it like that. It hurts a lot". I said. "Jeez". Yachi said. "Yeah". I said. "Babe you want to spike"! Kageyama asked. "I'm good Hinata is killing it out there"! I said. "So if Kageyama is the king... Does that make you the queen"? Hinata laughed. "I don't know Kageyama am I your queen"? I asked as a joke. "Yes". Kageyama looked me in the eyes. I blushed. "Disgusting". Tsukishima said. "Mood". I said. "Oi (Y/n)"! Mikisa called out. She was with Saiko and his two friends. She ran over to me. "You're up early I texted you"! She said. I took out my phone. "It was on silent". I said. "Hey (Y/n). You're hanging with us later"? One of Saiko friends asked. "No". I stated blankly. "What!? We aren't going to do anything that'll get you in trouble"! The other said. "You mean you guys won't be doing something that'll get us caught". I said. "She has you there". Saiko laughed pulling out a cigarette. He looked at the time. "You smoke!? How old are you"!? Hinata asked. Saiko looked at him. "Boss we have to go". One of his friends said.

"Alright". Saiko turned and left. "Come stay with me tonight (Y/n)"! Mikisa said. "I'll ask Asahi but I'll most likely be there". I said. "Yes"! She yelled. "Bye volleyball club"! Mikisa said leaving with her boyfriend. "That's kinda rude none of them introduced themselves". Hinata said. I laughed. "Those are some shady friends you got there". Tsukishima said. "The guys aren't my friends". I said. Later on I was with Kageyama. "Do you want something from the store"? He asked. "No". I said looking down at my phone. "Hey babe". Kageyama said. I looked up he placed a kiss on my lips. My face heated up. "Don't do that"! I said. "I just want to kiss my girlfriend. Are you sure you don't want anything"? Kageyama asked. "Uh... No I'm good". I said. "Do you want to come over"? I asked Kageyama as he ate a meat bun. He put it to my face offering it to me. I took a bite.

"Yeah". Kageyama said. We went to my house Asahi wasn't there. We went to my house, Asahi wasn't home. He left a note saying he'll be home later. Kageyama placed his arms around me. He kissed my neck. "You're cute". Kageyama said. "Tobio". I mumbled. He picked me up placing me on the counter. "You're so tall". I mumbled. "You're short. Why aren't you really tall like your brother"? Kageyama teased. "Shut up"! I pouted. He kissed me his tongue slipped into my mouth. I leaned closer to him. I let out a low moan. We both stopped. I blushed. "Uh... Sorry". Kageyama said. I kissed him again. I placed one of his hand on my ass. My legs wrapped around him. "Well hey". A voice said. "Oh shit"! I yelled as Kageyama dropped me. "I'm so so sorry (Y/n)"! Kageyama said. "Daichi why'd you interrupted them"? Sugawara asked. "I'm so sorry"! I blushed bowing. "Wait why the hell are you in here"? I asked. "Did you guys find it"? Asahi asked walking in. "Why do you look so suspicious"? Asahi asked. "You trying to pick a fight"!? I yelled. Asahi eyed widen. "Of course not! Don't look all angry like that"! Asahi said. "Babe". Kageyama said. "Really defensive there". Daichi laughed. "Uh... Kageyama and I are going to my room". I said. "Alright". Asahi said. I grabbed Kageyama hand and dragged him to my room.

Asahi POV

(Y/n) and Kageyama left I heard the door close. Daichi, Sugawara, and I started to have a conversation. 30 minutes later I noticed how quiet it was upstairs. "Is it quiet to you guys"? I asked. "Do you want to check it out"? Daichi asked. "What if we see something we don't need to"? Sugawara asked. Daichi and I got up and Sugawara followed. I opened the door to see (Y/n) on top of Kageyama sleep. "Aww"! Sugawara said taking a picture. (Y/n) moved and Kageyama wrapped his arms around her turning to his side. "Tobio". (Y/n) mumbled in a sleepy tone. "Shh". Kageyama mumbled kissing her forehead. I gently closed the door again.