9

I was dancing on my way to meet up with the team because I was in the bathroom. "Lalala". I bumped into someone. "My bad". I said looking up. It was the captain of Aobajohsai. Oikawa. "Oh you're Azumane-chan right"? Oikawa asked. "Call me (Y/n). But yes". I looked at a guy who looked angry. He glared at me. I smiled. His eyes widen and it was like he went into defense mode. "Uh well I heard about how good of a player you are". Oikawa said. "Oh uh...". I laughed nervously. "(Y/n)... Right? You're really cute". Oikawa said. "Thanks... You too". I smiled. "You think I'm cute"? Oikawa asked. "(Y/n)! Where have you been you have us worried"! Sugawara ran up to me. "I was in the bathroom. Sorry". I said. "Oh you found her"! Daichi called. "Sis you can't just run off like that! I had supermarket flashbacks". Asahi said trembling. "I'm 16 not a baby". I said. Nishinoya got the look in his eyes again. "Little (N/n) I missed you so much"! Nishinoya ran at me. My eyes widen and I ran. He tackled me down and hugged me. I sighed.

"So this is my life now...". I mumbled. "You're so warm and you smell so good"! Nishinoya said. I flipped Nishinoya over so now I was above him pinning him down. "Seriously need some boundaries between us senpai". I said. "I can't take that seriously when you're pinning me down like this". Nishinoya got a nose bleed. My eyes widen. I quickly stumbled off of him falling back. "Be careful (Y/n)". Oikawa said as he helped me up. "Oh uh yeah! Sorry"! I blushed. He smiled at me. "Your hair is all in your face". Oikawa pushed my hair out my face. "(Y/n) come on". Kageyama said. I broke eye contact with Oikawa. I smiled at Kageyama. "What? Miss me"? I teased running over to him. "N-no"! He yelled. "Aw really? I missed you! I want to play! Set for me! Please"! I said jumping up and down. "Seriously where are you getting coffee"!? Asahi yelled.

"You'll set for me right"!? I smiled at Kageyama. "Stop jumping up and down"! Kageyama yelled blushing. I stopped, pouting. "Don't make that face at me"! Kageyama said. I flipped him off. He flipped me off back. "So you too are finally confessing to each other"? Tsukishima asked. Our eyes widen. Kageyama blushed and I nervously laughed while blushing. "I'ma head out". I mumbled walking off. "Oi! (Y/n) take a walk with me". Oikawa said. "Oh ok". I said. "I thought you wanted me to set for you"? Kageyama asked. Oikawa and Kageyama glared at each other. "It's fine... I'll make sure she's getting her practice". Oikawa smirked. "Yeah! I'll just have Oikawa set for me". I waved at everyone and left.

Kageyama's POV

That just pissed me off. "Kageyama you're making the face". Hinata said. "I was born with this face"! I yelled. "Someone looks jealous". Tanaka said. "Huh? Why would I be jealous"? I asked. They all stared at me. "I don't know maybe because you're in love with little (N/n)". Nishinoya said. I was confused. Maybe that's what it is. "Do you think so"? I asked. "Wait... So you don't know"? Yamaguchi asked. "You guy's leave Kageyama alone". Sugawara said. "No... Wait. I want to understand. I like being around (Y/n) when we're not playing volleyball too. And she makes me feel calm. What does that mean"? I asked. "Uh... Maybe you have a crush on her". Asahi said. "I mean it's only natural with someone like her". Nishinoya said.

"You should tell (Y/n) about your feelings after camp". Daichi said. "I don't know about that my dude. With all the guy's here. Maybe he should tell her now". Tanaka said. "Yeah but (Y/n) doesn't seem to show any interest to them". Ennoshita said. "I mean she doesn't show any interest to anyone". Tsukishima said. "She's genuinely a nice person... But honesty I think with all her pass boyfriend's it's made her... Just not want any relationships". Yachi said. I frowned. Yachi eyes widen. "I didn't mean it like she wouldn't accept your feeling's"! Yachi said. "It's fine I'm ok with just being her friend". I said. "Wait so you're just willing to forget all the romantic feeling's you have! And just...". Tanaka and Nishinoya dramatically started crying. "It's fine. Really". I mumbled.

"Kageyama. I can ask (Y/n) if she liked you". Asahi said. "You'll do that"? I asked. "Yeah". Asahi said. "How would that conversation go? Hey little sis you. Do you have a crush on Kageyama"? Sugawara asked. "N-no"! Asahi said. "Yeah maybe not ask her it'll be suspicious". Kageyama said.