7

I was with some of the girl's. "It looks really cool being a manager! Like you guy's are basically the structure of the team"! I happily said. "Without you guys, the team wouldn't be able to function". I said. They blushed. "Thank you. But honestly would you rather be a manager or get to play"? Misaiki asked. "Honestly? Honestly it wouldn't matter to me. If I'm behind the scenes as a manager or being on the court. Even just watching my big brother play is enough for me". I smiled. I was helping them serve food because with all the team members it looked like they needed some help. "Woah thanks Azumane-chan". Bokuto said. "Azumane-chan could you bring me my food to"? Terushima asked. "Uh... Me"? I asked. "Of course cutie"! Terushima said. "Me too Azumane-chan"! Yamamoto I said. Nishinoya and Tanaka got in front of me growling. "Get your own damn food". Nishinoya said. I turned away. I felt eyes one me. "The hell are you-". Nishinoya had the look in his eyes. "Little (N/n)". Nishinoya ran and jumped at me. I fell and he snuggled up to me. His face in my boobs. I was a blushing mess.

I punched him. "Get off of me before I cut you"! I yelled. "You love me right (Y/n)"? Nishinoya asked. "You're so weird". I said. "Didn't deny it"! Nishinoya said. "I don't hate you"! He smiled. "(Y/n)". Kageyama tapped my shoulder. I looked him in the eyes. "Yeah"? I smiled. "When you're finish with this. Sit with me". Kageyama said. "Oh sure. I'll come now". I said. "Bye guy's". I smiled. I sat by Kageyama. "You seem calm when you're being flirted with". Kageyama said. "They were just being nice"! I smiled. "So if I say you're really pretty. I'm being nice"? Kageyama asked. "Yeah and you're blind". I said poking his cheeks. He looked me in the eyes. I stopped. "You're dense". Kageyama said. I frowned. "Wow you big meanie! I would know if someone was flirting with me". I said. "Oi! (Y/n) you should give me your number"! Terushima said. "Oh um... So we can talk about volleyball"? I asked. Kageyama gave me a weird look.

"No. So we can see if there's a connection". Terushima said. "Between our phones"? I asked. By now everyone was giving me a weird look even sensei Takeda and Coach Ukai. "No I want to go out with you. I know you're just acting with that innocence". Terushima said. I looked at him. "I decline. I don't like guy's". I said. "Wait you're lesbian"? Terushima asked. I didn't say anything. "Don't knock a penis until you tried one". Terushima smirked. I laughed. "You think your dick is a gift? I promise you it's not". I said.

Kageyama's POV

Oh so she was acting. Makes sense she's smart. "(Y/n)"! Asahi said. She blushed. "I'm so sorry everyone! I didn't mean to be mean to you". (Y/n) said to Terushima. He laughed. "We play you guy's tomorrow. Let's make a bet. If we win I get to take you out on a date". Terushima said. "I rather not waste my time on a date when I could be doing literally anything else. Plus my brother doesn't like it when I date". (Y/n) said. "Yet you did it anyway"! Azumane said. "I'm focusing on my volleyball career and I also don't have feelings like that for you. I apologize". (Y/n) bowed. "Wow rejected. I'll try again later". Terushima said. Did he not just hear her? She didn't like him.

"Listen she said she didn't like you now let it go and bother someone else. She hasn't even touched her food! If you truly liked it her. You'd care about her health and let her eat after she's played multiple games"! I said. "The king has snapped". Tsukishima said. "Shut up"! I yelled. I was angry and I didn't even know why. "Oh well I apologize". Terushima left. (Y/n) looked at me. "Are you ok"? She asked touching my face. I calmed down just by her touch. Losing all anger. "Yeah... You should eat". I said.