22

The next day I was talking to Mikisa on the phone. I was still over Kageyama's house. "He said I was beautiful"! I said. "I told you! You were stressing for no reason! But on the bright side! How was it!? I want to know everything spill"! Mikisa said. "Girl... Oh my god I can't even. Like-". My face went red. "Was it good"? Mikisa asked. "Yeah... The first 2 rounds kinda hurt. But once we got to the 3rd through 6th it was amazing". I said. There was silence. "How many fucking rounds did you two go"!? Mikisa asked. "He wanted 7 but I passed out". I said. "How much stamina does one person have"!? Mikisa asked. "He has been playing volleyball almost all of his life". I said. I felt two arms wrap around me and soft kisses on the back of my neck. "What are you doing"? Kageyama asked. "Mikisa I'm going to call you back". I said. "What!? We haven't even gotten to the good stuff"! Mikisa said over the phone. I laughed.

"Girl I promise you when I see you I'll tell you". I said. "Alright"! Mikisa hung up. "What are you talking about"? Kageyama asked. "Girl stuff". I said. "I don't believe that. My sister made breakfast, do you want me to bring yours"? Kageyama asked. "That would be ideal since I can't walk". I said. "Is that sass"? Kageyama asked. "Yes". I said. "Pretty big talk for a short girl that can't walk". Kageyama said. "Shut up before I fail you". I would never do that and Kageyama knows it. "Not fail me"! Kageyama said kissing me. I was sitting up in the bed. "Yeah fail you". I said. "Don't I get like special treatment? You called me cute yourself". Kageyama said. "Because you are cute". I smiled. "Well you're cuter". Kageyama kissed me again. "Go bring me food I'm starving! You burned ever calorie out my body". I said flopping down dramatically. "Alright". Kageyama said. A while later he brought our food. I waited for him to eat first. Then I ate. "You know you don't have to wait until I eat. We're about the same age". Kageyama said. "Yeah? But you're still older". I said. "Does that make me your senpai as well"? Kageyama asked. "I guess it does". I laughed. Kageyama and I ate.

"So... Uh how was it"? Kageyama blushed. "It was amazing Tobio". I said. "Really"? He smiled. "Yes it felt really amazing". I looked at him. "Yeah it did... We can do it more times right"? Kageyama asked. "Oh hell yeah". I said. "Wait... You'll be able to play volleyball right? I didn't cripple your did I"? Kageyama asked worried. I laughed. "I'll be fine don't worry. I can walk I'm just sore". I laughed. "What!? I thought you couldn't walk! I got so scared". Kageyama said. "I'm sowwy forgive me"? I asked. "Yes because I love you". Kageyama said. I blushed. He smiled. "Well we should get you back home after you eat". Kageyama said. "But I want to be with you some more". I whined. "The train station doesn't open yet so we have about 2 hours. Plus we have school tomorrow so you'll see me babe". Kageyama said. "Ok...". I pouted.

"Tobio you don't have to get on the train. What's the point of you getting on, walking me home, and then getting back on to walk yourself home"? I asked. "Ok but text me". Kageyama said bending down to kiss me. "I will". I smiled. I was going to text Kageyama when I got home. But when I arrived home, the house was a mess. I blinked. "Asahi how the hell did you fuck up the house that fast"!? I yelled. I walked around. "Asahi"! I called out. "Onii-san...". I mumbled. I didn't find Asahi anywhere in the house. "Were we robbed!? Oh my god did they take Asahi? I'll kill them...". I growled lowly. "(Y/n)"! A voice called out in the living room. "Onii-san"! I yelled. My eyes widen. "I mean Asahi! What the hell did you do? Was there a party? Why wasn't I invited"? I pouted. "No there wasn't a party, sorry about this. I was trying to clean and it all went so wrong". Asahi said. I guess I know what I'm going to be doing all day. I finally finished cleaning with Asahi it actually took us the whole day because we did dishes, laundry, cleaned the bathroom, the roof. Of course I had to do most of it because... I fear Asahi for the mess he made.

I was so busy with cleaning I forgot to text Kageyama. I went to my phone to see the 8 missed text and 3 missed calls for Kageyama. I quickly texted him.

Tobio💞🥰🥵

Sorry

Are you ok?
Yes Asahi messed up the
house so I had to spend
all day cleaning 😭

It's ok I was just a little
woried. So what do you want
our next date to be?

Oh definitely a study date
I don't want you slacking baby

Of course I always learn
better when you're teaching
me ❤️

Don't be cute with me
my fragile heart can't take it

You're the cute one babe
I love you

Ily too! 😍

Oh I gotta go cook I'll txt you back
I mean it this time lol