8

My phone vibrated. My ex. I sighed answering. "What"? I asked. "Wow someone's moody"! He laughed. "Why... Are you still calling me"? I asked. "Why haven't you blocked my number princess"? Reiki said. "I'm hanging up". I said. "Wait! Wait! I miss you". Reiki said. "Uh huh". I said. "I'm serious. You know I didn't mean for any of that stuff to happen". Reiki said. I looked at his face through my camera since we were face timing. "You're still beautiful I see. No surprise". Reiki said. "If I were as beautiful as you claimed then I wouldn't have been cheated on"! I said. "I told you! It wasn't even like that"! He yelled. "Then how the fuck was it like then"? I asked my eyes starting to water up. "You were caught getting your dick sucked. How the fuck is that- what even did I do...". I asked now crying. "I'm a guy I have needs"! Reiki said. "You don't fucking think I have needs to you asshole"!? I asked.

"I didn't call you to fight (Y/n)! I came to try to mend thing's. I want my princess back"! Reiki said. "I was never your princess"! I said. "You're so fucking irritating! The reason why I fucked her and yeah I did. Was because you were being childish all the time! But I thought sense you're 16. You'll maybe have matured. But I see you're still just the same. If you gave me what I wanted... I would have stayed with you"! Reiki said. So it was my fault... I didn't give him what he wanted. He wanted sex. And I... I couldn't do it. "(Y/n)! You're a little, childish, bratty, incredibly hot, retard and you make-". I Hung up on him I held my head down crying. After a couple of minutes.

I went back into the gym. "(Y/n) where were- are you ok"? Hinata asked. "Yes". I mumbled. "Are you sure"? Hinata frowned. "Yeah... Don't worry about me". I said trying to keep my voice as clear as possible. "(Y/n)! On court to... Were you crying"? Daichi asked putting his hand on my shoulder. "On court to what"? I asked. "Oh uh serves... Are you sure you're ok"? Daichi asked. "I'm fine! Don't worry"! I said running off onto court. It was just my team in the gym. I threw up the ball and hit it. It went to the net. My hand's were shaking. "(Y/n)"! Coach called me to him.

"I'm sorry"! I said looking down at my feet. "Are you on kid"? Coach asked. "I'll do it better! I promise I'll hit it over the net"! I said tears in my eyes. "It's my fault"! I mumbled. My hand's kept shaking. I closed my eyes. "I'll do it better". I mumbled. "Kid...". Coach said. "Let me do better! Please"! I said looking him in the eyes. His widen. Everyone stared at me. Asahi ran to me. "What's wrong"? He was worried about me. "Nothing! Nothing". I laughed a little. "You're crying". Asahi said. "No I'm not! There's bug piss in both my eye's"! I said. Asahi hugged me. "You were always a terrible lair sis". Asahi said. "Asahi... I'm sorry that I'm crying". I said. "You don't make any sense. Don't apologize". Asahi said. "Asahi do you think of me as a little kid"? I asked. "You're my little sister". Asahi said. So Reiki was right... I made the love of my life cheat on me. "Why do you ask"? Asahi asked. "I'll tell you later". I said. "Tell me now! I'm really worried about you"! Asahi said. "We all are"! Sugawara said.

"I'll tell you guy's later on to". I said. "I don't care what you say! This is effecting you're volleyball playing! You're telling me now". Kageyama said grabbing my wrist and pulling me off. "Wait! I want to know"! Hinata ran behind us. Soon the whole team except coach and sensei were outside ready to listen. My face red. I put my head down. "Start from the beginning sis"! Asahi said. "Why are you here"? Kageyama asked Tsukishima. "Curious". He shrugged. "Uh... So um". I took my phone out. There's already 4 messages from my ex calling me names and lashings out on me hanging up on him. "My... Ex. Called me. I know it sounds stupid! It hardly anything to be upset about. But the thing's he said...". I mumbled. Daichi, Sugawara, and Asahi looked at my phone and the messages.

"Uh... Yeah these are reasons to cry". Sugawara said. "Alright... So he... Cheated on me. Like just straight up. I walked in on him getting a blow job from some girl". I mumbled. "Oh my God". Yachi said. "I really loved this guy. I'm dumb like that. So anyway he called me saying he missed me. I don't know why I didn't block his number". I mumbled. "So he said he didn't mean any of that to go down like that. And called me beautiful. So I asked why he cheated if I'm so attractive to him. He started yelling at me. And I yelled at him asking him how the fuck is it like then? He cheated there's no other way to see that shit". I looked down. "Then the two piece chicken Mcnobody had this fucking audacity to blame his needs! Everyone has needs! So then he got angry because I basically said I was never his. So he started talk about oh I fucked her because you were acting like a child. And I thought since you were 16 you'd mature. And he said if I gave him what he wanted he'd never would have cheated on me. So he started calling me names and I got upset because it's my fault he cheated". I said.

"What"!? Everyone yelled. "Why the hell would you think that was your fault"!? Daichi asked. "Not only did he just peer pressure you he had the decency to make it sound like it's your fault". Sugawara frowned. "I'll talk to him". Asahi said. "No... I'm glade just to talk about it". I said. "That guy sounds like a big ole jerk". Hinata said. "I don't know". I shrugged. "You're one of them people aren't you"? Tsukishima asked. "What"? I asked. "Someone who blames everything one themselves even if though it's clearly not your fault. You're smart Azumane-chan. Don't make dumb choices". Tsukishima said. "Yeah I've noticed that... Even at school. When someone confesses to you. It's like you're blaming yourself for rejecting them". Yamaguchi said. "I get it! I'm a dumbass". I said. "No you're not". Shimizu said. Asahi blocked the number. "Any other exes"? Asahi asked. "Don't worry". I said. Kageyama held my hand. I looked up at him.