23

I was stretching before we practice. Mikisa walked in to talk to me. "Yeah"? I asked. She whispered in my ear. "I'm breaking up with Saiko and I'm scared... I want to text him but... Break up text are mean so can you walk with me to meet with him. And I'll walk you home". She said. "Yeah sure... You'll wait for practice to be over"? I asked. "Yeah I'll just hang out around the school". She said. "Bet". I said as she walked off. Later on when pratice was ending Mikisa walked in when I hit the ball. "Go (Y/n)"! She yelled. I smiled at her. "Alright kids clean up". Coach Ukai said. "Daichi you'll lock up right"? Tadeka sensei asked. "Sure". Daichi said. Coach and sensei left. "Can you wait a little longer Mikisa I need to help clean up and change". I said.

"Take your time I'm running on your schedule". She said. "Yeah but isn't he waiting"? I whispered. "You know he'll be out late smoking with those two dumbasses". She whispered back. I nodded. "Tobio! Asahi! I'm not walking home with either of you". I said. "Where are you going"? Asahi asked looking at Mikisa who cowered a little. To Mikisa I was a vicious person so with Asahi look and appearance she thinks Asahi is one to. Which he isn't. "I'll have her home! It's a best friend thing"! Mikisa said. "Don't say that"! I quickly told her. "I thought I was your best friend"!? Kageyama asked. "You're my best friend and boyfriend. I never had one of those"! I said. "Oh ok". Kageyama said. "You two are so cute". Mikisa said. "Right"! Yachi said. "You two be careful it's really late out". Sugawara said. Later on I was walking with Mikisa. "Alright... Uh here I go". She said. I walked with her. Saiko was there with his two friends.

"Hey baby". Saiko said going to kiss Mikisa. "I don't want to be together anymore"! She blurted out shakingly. I stared. Why did she look so nervous. The only time I've been those nervous when breaking up was when I was in a toxic relationship... Oh shit. "What!? Bitch! You're telling me I spent a fucking year of my life with your stupid ass. And now you want to break up!? What the hell did I do"!? He yelled. "This! All of this shit! I'm tired of you abusing and calling me names I'm not anyone's bitch". She said. Saiko was about to hit her. My eyes widen as I grabbed his hand. "Hey! Dude. You don't want to do that". I said. One of the guys grabbed me and punched me in the face. I held my right side. "Fuck you asshole"! I yelled and kneed them both in the dick. I grabbed Mikisa and ran. We stopped when we got to a near by convince store. Her eyes widen. "Oh my god your nose is bleeding! Your right eye looks like is going to swell"! Mikisa yelled. My face hurt bad. "It's fine... I'll walk you home". I said. We spent 10 minutes walking her home. "Come in I'll clean up your face". Mikisa said. "No! I really need to go home Asahi is probably loosing his mind. Block Saiko's number". I said. She nodded. "I'm proud of you". I smiled. It was painful.

"Ok". She smiled back. I walked home. Asahi was in the living room waiting. His eyes widen. "What happened"!? He yelled. "I tripped and hit my face against a light pole". I said. He stared at me. "You're so bruised! Come on"! Asahi cleaning up the dry blood and did his best with the pain. "You I can tell when you're lying (N/n)". Asahi said. "I'm sleepy". I said getting up and going to bed. The next day at school. Oh my god. "Who the hell did this"!? The team yelled. "I fell"! I yelled walking away. I can't the same what happened to you question throughout the day. No one believed me. Mikisa kept apologizing ever second. When pratice came coach was stunned sensei wasn't because he called me and tried to ask me what happened. "What the hell happened to you kid"? Coach Ukai asked. "The side walk wanted a hug"! I said. "You said you fell". Daichi said. "You said you hit a lamppost". Asahi said. "I thought you fell down stairs". Hinata said. "You told me you walked into a wall". Kageyama said. "You believed that"? Tskishima asked Kageyama. "Yes! She's never lied to me before". Kageyama mumbled. "I'm invoking my rights to a lawyer. I'm not answering any further question without my attorney". I said.

"Dang it now we can't ask her questions"! Hinata said. "Well as your legal guardian. I suggest you start speaking the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth or I will ground you". Asahi said. I stared at him. "Since when did... I- what"? I asked. "Daichi said I need to start acting like a better adult figure for you". Asahi said. "But like... Do you though"? I asked. "Yes! You're hurt"! Asahi said. "But like... Am I though"? I asked. "I'm not playing your mind games (Y/n)"! Asahi said. "What games? Volleyball"? I asked. "No! Do you think I won't ground you"? Asahi asked. "Sir this a McDonald's drive thru". I said. "Ugh"! Asahi said frustrated. "Can we play now"? I smiled. "Fine! I give up". Asahi said. "That fast"!? Nishinoya asked. "You don't understand how long this will go on she's a master at it". Asahi said. "Babe". Kageyama said. "No! No! Nope. Go set or something"! I yelled. "Come here". Kageyama said. "I'm going home". I said packing my stuff. "(Y/n) come over here now". Kageyama said. "Ooo king has snapped". Tskishima said. "Don't pretend like you don't care about what happened". Hinata said. Silent went over to Kageyama. I put on my I'm baby face.

"Don't look at me like that. Who did this to you"? Kageyama asked. "I fell"! I said. "Don't lie to me. I might now be smart but I can tell a bruise from someone who was hit by something". Kageyama said. "Someone threw a rock at me". I mumbled. "Try again. I want the truth". Kageyama glared at me. "Fine! I got hit by a guy! Now stop giving me the scary face"! I said. "I knew it"! Yachi said. "Who did it!? I swear when I get my hands on that boy". Tanaka growled. "I started the fight. It was my fault, no worries". I said. "You started the fight? What did you do"? Yamaguchi asked. "It's a lie anyway. She didn't start the fight". Asahi said. "Stop doing that"! I whined. "(Y/n) I want the name of the person who hit you". Kageyama said. "Oh I don't actually know his name". I said. "So you knew him although". Tadeka sensei said. "Look it's no any of my business to tell you what does on in the streets". I said. "What are you secretly a gangster and you got into a fight with another gangster over drugs and they hit you but you managed to beat the me up"!? Hinata asked excited. "Have you seen me of I had drug money I wouldn't look like this". I laughed. "True". Tskishima said looking at me. "Wow fuck you bro". I said. "Alright (Y/n) that's enough! You can tell them"! Mikisa said. "Are you sure"? I asked. She nodded