28

"Tell me something". Tobio said as we sat in the shed. "What"? I asked. "Why do you out yourself at risk like this"? He asked. "I don't want to talk about it". I said. "(Y/n)". Tobio touched my hand. "... It's because dealing with another persons problems make me feel better. Also Tobio I didn't know you had anger issues". I said. "It gets hard some days... I try to not get angry but when you shut me out like that. I felt so bad for snapping at you like I did". Tobio sad. I smiled at him.

"Don't! I was acting like a huge bitch! I'm sorry! It's not even my first time shutting you out and not talking about something important to you. I apologize". I bowed. He hugged me, Tobio's warmth felt amazing. I felt so safe in his arms. I rested my head in his chest and wrapping my arms around him. "Wow Tobio! Abs"! I said lifting his shirt. "Don't lift my shirt or I'll lift yours babe". Tobio said. I smiled at him.

"We should leave right? It's kinda hot". I said getting up. There was a loud crack of thunder scaring the hell out of me to the point I fell back down. "I thought... That was the end of my life". I mumbled. Tobio chuckled a little. "Don't laugh at me"! I blushed. "It looks like it's going to start pouring down". Tobio looked out the window in the small shed. "Well we should really leav-". Rain poured down hard. "Looks like we'll have to stay here". Tobio said.

"I guess". I sighed. We were both still in our school clothes. I took off my blazer undid my tie. Tobio kissed me. "When we... Let me apologize to you properly". Tobio said kissing down my neck. My eyes widen. "Tobio it's fine"! I said. "Do you not want to do it with me"? He asked. His face was so cute. "Of course I do". I said. He attacked me, kissing all over my face. I laughed with each one. "Tobio it tickles". I said. He placed his hand on my cheek. I looked up at him as he placed a passionate kiss on my lips. I kissed him with the same amount of passion.

"... Can you do this"? Tobio asked. "I told you of course-". He cut me off. "I meant physically... I won't break you right"? Tobio asked. "... God forgive me. But please break me". I smiled. "I'm serious babe! I don't want to hurt you". Tobio said. "Hurt me". I wrapped my neck tie around him pulling him closer to me. Tobio smiled. "You're so annoying". He said jokingly. "I'm recovered fully. So no worries"! I smiled giving him a thumbs up.

Tobio kissed me again this time his hands running up my skirt. He pulled my skirt down exposing my underwear. He took his shirt off. His fingers rubbing my clit against my underwear. "You're already so wet". Tobio said. "Don't say that"! I blushed. He started using his tongue. "Tobio stop teasing me"! I blushed. "We have all night. I told you I'm going to make it up to you. So just relax babe. I'll tend to my queens needs". Tobio said. My face had to be extremely red.

He was about to pull down my underwear. "Wait a minute dude! You're not the only one was being mean and should apologize! I've been really mean to you! So I'll apologize first"! I smiled undoing his pants. Wait what am I about to do? Tobio was hard. On he's big... He's really big. "You're fully Asian right"? I asked. "What are you doing"? Tobio asked. I didn't say anything. I slid his boxers off. I went down and took him in my mouth.

"(Y-y/n) wait a minute you- ah~". Tobio covered his mouth his face red. I looked up at him. I swirled my tongue around his dick. (A/n I for the life of me can't write cock without laughing or deadass thinking about a chicken or rooster).

"Ah~ shit. It feels really good". Tobio put his hand on the back of my head pushing me down further. I gagged a little. "I'm sorry". Tobio said. His finger went inside my pussy. I started moaning. "Ah~ you're vibrations make it feel good~ god you're so hot! And it feels so good around my dick". Tobio said. I looked away from him out of embarrassment. "Look at me cutie". Tobio fingers speeded up. I felt my orgasm coming. I moaned and came on his fingers. "Stop". Tobio said. I pulled away from him coughing.

"You lick my fingers clean and I'll lick you clean down there". Tobio said. I blushed taking his fingers in my mouth. I licked his fingers clean. "Did I do good"? I asked more of as a joke. Tobio blushed. "Open your mouth and stick your tongue out". He said. I followed his instructions. Tobio kissed me our tongues danced against each others. He slid my underwear off and pulled me on top of him. "I-i thought you were going...". My face was red. "I can't wait you're just so amazing". Tobio sucked my neck.

He picked me up and put me against the wall. I blushed looking down. "I love you". I mumbled. "I love you too". Tobio smiled brightly. His face just as red as mine. "Are you ready? I'm going to put it in". Tobio said. I nodded. "Put it in". I said. I felt him enter me. I moaned into his neck. He bit my shoulder. "Ah~ ah~ Tobio! I-i ah~ ngh". I moaned. He was groaning and moaning to, he was also letting out growls.

Tobio hand went to my ass squeezing it and smacking it. "Ah~ keep going". I moaned. He pulled my hair kissing my collar bone and neck leaving hickeys. I didn't even care about the hickeys. I was feeling so good and his moans turned me on more. "You feel so good~ keep moaning for me cutie". Tobio sucked on my lips speeding up his pace my back arched. He kissed my neck.