11

I got home the same time Kageyama was at my door step. "(Y/n)? Where have you been"? Kageyama asked. "Sleepover at a friend's place. I said unlocking and opening the door. "Why? Was Asahi worried? I told him where I was". I said. "No! It's just... I was. Study". Kageyama said. "Oh ok". I smiled. Asahi walked in. "Kageyama if my brother was here why the hell were you just standing outside!? Asahi! Why didn't you opened the door"? I asked. Asahi eyes widen. "W-what? No one knocked! It's to early f-for you to be yelling". Asahi said. "It's 11! Go to bed at night"! I said. "Why are you getting home at 11"? Asahi asked. "Don't try to flip this around on me! Puppy baby Jesus". I said. Asahi smiled. "I'm going go. Remember we have practice today". Asahi said. I gave him a thumbs up. "Who's clothes are those". Asahi asked. "My friend sisters". I said. "Oh... You look weird". Asahi said. "Like a prostitute"? I asked. "N-no! I didn't mean it like that"! Asahi said. "Oh... I feel like one". I said. "Jeez sis... Just, make sure you return her clothes". Asahi left.

"Alright Kageyama let's get enough of this covered so I can bathe and get dressed before practice". I smiled. "Ok". He smiled. 21 minutes before practice started. "I'm going to take bath". I smiled leaving. 10 minutes later I stepped out the bathroom in a towel. I went to my room. "(Y/n) are you ready-"! Kageyama gasped. My eyes widen. "I'm so sorry"! He yelled running out. I quickly put on some clothes. He was red faced slapping his forehead. He noticed me. "I'm sorry! I'm a dumbass I should have knocked"! Kageyama bowed. "Chill it's fine". Kageyama was the first boy to see me naked! Kageyama has me seem me completely naked. I'm going to die! "A-are you sure? I'm sorry. I-i...". Kageyama stared at me.

"It's ok... I'm fine. My door was open. You probably thought I was done". I said. He walked closer to me. "Kageyama"? I asked. He pinned me to the wall. "I like you". Kageyama said. "H-huh"!? I asked. My face heated up. This is weird time to confess! "I like you and it's making me angry how calm you are about me seeing you like that"! Kageyama said. "Kageyama... Maybe I am freaking out about it. You were the first guy to see me naked! Plus you're my friend. Do you understand how embarrassing that is"? I asked. I hugged him. "We need to go". I mumbled into his chest. "Ok". He said. We walked together to school.  

"So then I went to this party last night. It was lame though". I said. Kageyama stared at me. "What is there something on my face"? I asked. "I heard about you ditching class". Kageyama said. "No! I wasn't ditching! I was side tracked! Misaki was the one ditching. And she called me over. I promise I was just walking from the restroom". I said. "I see now. You're taking up for that girl right"? Kageyama asked. "Kinda...". I said. "Don't do stuff like that". Kageyama said. "I'll try. Did one of the senpai's tell you to talk to me"? I asked. "No... I just worry about you a lot". Kageyama said. "Don't, I got me". I said. He grabbed my arm and turned me to look at him. "Don't say that". Kageyama said. I looked at him.

"You just go and touch me like that. People might think we're together". I said. Kageyama frowned. "What..."? He asked. I smiled sticking my tongue out at him. He smirked. "So we're not together"? He asked pulling me to him. "You never asked me out". I said. "Oi! You two are late"! Daichi yelled. My eyes widen and Kageyama pushed me away making me fall on my ass. "I'm sorry"! Kageyama said helping me up. "Dude...". I mumbled. We ran into the gym. When we finished drills Kageyama walked to me. "We're going to the fair tomorrow. There's no school we don't have practice. Consider it our first date". Kageyama said. I threw the ball up and down. "We're dating now"? I asked. "We're going on a date". Kageyama said. "I like how you assume I'm not busy tomorrow". I laughed. "If you're busy we can reschedule". Kageyama said. "I'm not... Better than having to be at home and look at Asahi". I said. "Ok wow"! Asahi said. "I'll come by your house". Kageyama said. "Sound's good to me". I yawned. He took my ball.

"You're ok with going out with me right"? Kageyama asked. "Yes for fucks sake. I can't wait to go maybe we can make out on top of a fairs wheel. Or some cliche shit like that". I said. "You're joking! But that sound's super romantic"! Yachi said. "You don't like heights". Kageyama said. I looked at him. "You remember me telling you that"? I asked. "Yeah". Kageyama said. I smiled. "You do listen to me". I mumbled. "Why wouldn't I"? Kageyama asked. "What should I wear to the fair"? I asked. "Whatever you feel comfortable in. Doesn't matter to me. It's supposed to be hot kinda tomorrow". Kageyama said. "Noted. Asahi you're helping me pick out date clothes"! I smiled. "Ok". Asahi said. It was my turn to spike. I ran on to court.