Peter X Kittens

Peter ventured through the front doors of the Avengers HQ. It was his normal routine after school after all. However, this time it was different. It was not just him walking through the doors but him alongside a box of loud kittens.

Mewls came from the box as the many kittens scrambled onto one another. It was to crowded in the small box. Peter had thought about how someone could be so stupid to leave many kittens in an alleyway. He had been thinking about it since he retrieved the furry animals.

"Good afternoon Peter." A familiar voice spoke. Peter looked in the direction to see an intern who was smiling at the teenager.

"Good morning, Freya." The highschooler nodded, heading towards the elevator. The elevator which was the only elevator that could go to Floor 105, which is where exactly he had to go. He entered the elevator, the metal doors closing in front of him.

He reached down to pet a small ginger kitten, who was asleep in the corner of the box. It's fur was matted to it's body, and to Peter, the kitten looked to thin. As if it had not eaten in days. Now that he looked at them, most of them looked skinny but most of their fur was fluffy. He winced, knowing the ginger fur ball must have been the first one in the box.

He heard the elevator letting out a beeping sound before the metal doors swung open in front of him. He stepped into the Avengers lounge to see a tired looking Tony on the couch, alongside Pepper who looked annoyed as she was writing on a book.

"Mr.Stark? I'm back." The teenager replied, the kittens starting to quiet down. He watched as Tony lifted his head, and looked at the curly brunette who held a cardboard box, which was falling apart.

"Is that the cat?" The superhero asked, standing up to walk in the direction of the boy. Peter had texted Tony earlier when he had first found the kittens, warning him that he was going to bring them back to the HQ even if the man did not like it.

Peter nodded, a small grin on his face as he held the box out to his boss and father-figure. Tony peered into the box, his eyes widening when he saw the load of kittens.

"Peter! You said one cat!" The man spoke loudly, his words harsh and loud. Loud enough to be a yell but at the same time not  loud enough to be a yell. (It doesn't make sense but neither does my life.)

"Damn auto correct. I had typed six in it." The teenager spoke, his cheerful mood not deteriorating as he knew this was going to be the Stark's reaction.

"Peter that does not loo-" Tony was cut off by the loud and echoing voice which belonged to Thor.

"The man of spiders has arrived home!" He loudly spoke, his voice naturally loud as he ventured towards the man and son duo. "What do you have with you?" He questioned, seeing the box in Parker's hands.

Peter smiled brightly, holding up the box so the god could look inside. "I found some kittens in an alleyway so I decided to bring them here!" His voice bounced across the room and towards the vents, hitting the ears to Katniss who had once again been wandering in the ceilings.

Before Thor could speak, the familiar squeal of an archer rang out above them. He heard shuffling from the vents before a Clint Barton fell out of them. Before any of the men could utter a word, Clint sped over to the box.

"I heard the word kittens, I am here." He spoke up, looking in the box. His hands reached to grab two of the kittens, pulling out a light tabby who had mud covering his backside and a pure white Siamese who had mud on it's paws and underbellies.

The archer immediately began rubbing his hands against the kittens before looking at Tony, puppy eyes and everything. Tony knew that look and mentally groaned.

"Clint, we are not keeping the kittens." He should have never said that as both Clint, Thor and Peter glared at him threateningly, which was not a pleasant site.

"It has been declared." The voice of Thor boomed out, as his large hands reached to grab a handful of muddy kittens. Placing one on each of his shoulders an grabbing two others, he laughed loudly. The two kittens on his shoulders stayed still, as if they were like parrots. "We are keeping the tiny and furry mid-guardians!" He bellowed.

Clint squealed and grabbed a third kitten before walking in the direction of the training room.

"Come on Peter and Thor! We have to tell the others the amazing news!" He grinned before running off and basically disappearing. Thor followed him and Peter followed Thor with three kittens in his hand.

Before Peter disappeared he turned to Tony and whispered. "It's actually ten kittens." He then ran off towards the training room.

Nobody, besides Clint, Thor and Peter, knew why they had heard such a girly scream from the living room minutes later.