Supervenger Family

Everyone was sat in the commons room, including those who did not belong to earth.

Tony and Bruce where near the bar, working on some work that they should have been working on in the labs but decided against it.

Scott and Thor were drinking near the two scientists, as Scott tried to teach Thor more about midguardian life.

Valkyrie and Loki were sat near the elevator, in case of an emergency. Loki wanted to make sure none of the teens were hurt as he cared more about them than anyone else here cause they were nice to him. And Valkyrie to make sure Thor and the others she learned to trust did not end up getting hurt.

Nat was with Wanda who was sat near the large glass windows. The two where speaking in another language together while glancing at Bucky and Pietro.

Bucky and Pietro sat on two beanbags, also speaking another language that sounded like Solvokian. Apparantly, Bucky knew how to speak it. A cup of tea sat in Pietros hand as Bucky held water.

Steve was in the kitchen, along with Vision as the two attempted to cook everyone something they liked.

Peter, Shuri, Harley, Nebula, Morgan, Lila, Nathaniel and Cooper all sat near each other playing with legos. The older teens were teaching the children and Nebula how to build using them.

Rhodney sat on the couch, a drink in one hand as he watched whatever kid-friendly show played on the TV. He sat alongside Pepper who was chatting loudly with Sam and T'challa aswell as Laura.

Strange sat near Bruce and Tony, correcting them on their mistakes every so often whenever he would listen.

Gamora sat by Quill closer to the kitchen, as her boyfriend kept saying he wanted to be the first to grab food.

Rocket and groot sat near the kids, every so often going in and helping them put some bricks together.

Drax sat with Mantis who was talking to Janet and Maria.

Everyone was hanging out, a family night.

Minus one person, who was no where to be seen.

The room went quiet when the loud sound of Natasha's phone rang loudly throughout the big room.

The red head reached for her phone before seeing a 'no caller ID' printed.

She raised an eyebrow and hesitantly picked up the phone. She was quick to put it on the loudspeaker and a small static entered everybodys ears.

Soon, a deep voice spoke.

"We have your child." The voice spoke, and everyone who could hear the phone swore they heard someone yelling 'I am not a child!'

Natasha questioned her head and scanned the room.

"I don't have a child and the one's my friends have are all here." She spoke, her voice was a slight curious and questioning. She looked around the room once more, and realized who was finally missing.

"Then who is this person that is cursing loudly saying 'I should have stayed in the vents' mixed with 'just like fucking budapest'?" The kidnapper questioned, and Natasha swore she could have heard the kidnapper was confused.

After realizing what the person on the phone said, Natasha sighed extremely loudly.

"Oh my fucking god, you have Clint."

"Language!" The two super-soilders yelled out.