Summers X Romanoff

(Contains cute romance)
Okay! Before y'all say anything about how one isn't in avengers and the other is, hear me out!
I'm part of a cosplay group for marvelgen2. Which consists of Summers and Romanoff along with many others.
So In our cosplay group, my oc (Romanoff) is dating Summers.
And if you would like to go check out the group then go follow my TikTok!
Phase one just started so be prepared!
(So there will be a few chapters evolving around the cosplay!)

"Are you sure about that?" Wynnie Romanoff questioned, watching her girlfriend with a playful stare.

"What do you mean? I am not oblivious!" Summers looked back at Wynnie from the camera system.

"Do I needa list all the times were you have been oblivious?" Wynnie questioned, raising an eyebrow before pretending to count on her fingers.

Summers held a hand over her heart dramatically, "Princess, you wouldn't."

"I wouldn't?" Wynnie glanced around Summers with a cheeky grin. It was obvious that she was trying to stifle a laugh.

"Princess?" Summers voice lacked pure confusion as she spoke, "You wouldnt, right?"

Wynnie pretended to go into deep thought and snap out of it. "I can make a wholeeee list." She trailed.

"Oh really now?" Summers raised an eyebrow at her girlfriend, taking a step forward before leaning down close to Wynnies face with a smug grin. "You really think you can make a wholeeeee list?"

    Wynnies face heated up slightly. "Yes I can!" She huffed, sending her a playful glare.

    Summers raised an eyebrow before moving closer with a grin. "I don't know if you can."

    "I bet you I can!" Wynnie huffed, her face still slightly turning red.

    "And what would we be betting?" Summers leaned closer to the shorter girl, their noses almost touching.

    Wynnie sucked in a breath and thought for a moment. "I can bet many things so ask yourself that."

    "Well maybe I need a reminder." Summers smirked, "So are you gonna remind me princess?"

    Wynnie smirked quickly and she took the opportunity to speak. "I didn't know you were that slow." She laughed softly, glancing at her girlfriend. The only response she got was Summers red face.

    Wynnie smiled blamelessly. "Whatttt?" She spoke, trailing the t out longer.

    Wynnie could heat Summers mumble a few curse words under her breath. After a moment or two, she responded. "Y'know what, fuck it." She leaned in to kiss Romanoff as she didn't really have any other response.

    Before Wynnie could respond, she felt Summers kiss her. She smiled into the kiss but kissed back until Summers pulled away.

    The hothead leaned her head against Wynnies and smiled. "I win." She commented.

    "How about you don't win?" Wynnie commented smugly. Even if it made no sense.

    "I think I do win because -" She kissed Wynnies nose before finishing, "I'm not the one who's red."

    She huffed, crossing her arms. "Hypocrite, cause you were just red a couple minutes ago." She hummed knowing she was correct for once.