Brother!Peter X Sister!Morgan

Italics - Flashback

Morgan sat in the car, bouncing in her seat as Pepper drove them towards the compound. This would be the small child's first time meeting the remaining avengers. It has only been a couple weeks after Tony's death and everyone has stayed together to cope with him not being there.

She stared at the window as they pulled up to a large building, making Morgan awh. It was amazing and looked very well-made and expensive. She watched as her mother parked and turned the car off before getting out.

Morgan began to unbuckle from her carseat and she opened the door, hopping out the SUV as her brown boots hit the ground. She wore dark jeans that tucked into the boots that covered her feet. She also wore a dark red long-sleeve with a light brown vest that matched the boots. Her brown hair was pulled back into a pony.

She followed her mother to the building and inside, skipping as she did so. The building was larg compared to her, and she smiled in amazement at everything. She might be young but she understood alot more than any other kid her age. She was Tony Stark's daughter of course.

Her mother scanned a badge and then a smaller badge right after. A robotic voice fell from the building, and Pepper frowned slightly.

'How nice to see you Morgan and Pepper. Would you like me to tell you where everybody else is?' The voice rang out and Morgan smiled widely, jumping in excitement.

'Yes Please Friday.' Peper spoke, her voice quiet and wavering.

'It seems that Bucky and Sam are in the training room, Valkyrie is calming Thor down in a bathroom on his level, Wanda is outside in the garden and I believe she is at Pietro's and Vision's graves, Shuri is with Peter in the commons, T'challa is making everyone food, Bruce is in the labs and I advise you bring him some food or tell him to get some rest as he hasn't had any in days and everyone else is sleeping.' Friday informed. There was some sort of conern laced in her voice, even if she was a robot.

"Can you take us to the commons please?" Pepper spoke, remembering a conversation that Tony and her had one night.

"Pepper, if this plan works." Tony spoke, his voice hoarse from the lack of sleep recently. She turned away from her book, lifting her head to stare at her husband.

"If I die, have Morgan meet Peter. She knows about him, she has never met him." He informed and looked towards the picture of him and Peter that sat next to his working position. Pepper nodded her head and hummed the word okay.

Pepper held Morgan's hand as she walked towards the elevator. Morgan's feet made soft thumps against the ground from her boots. They entered the elevator and the doors closed as soon as they got comfortable. Morgan held onto the railing as the elevator jerked up.

It soon stopped and Fridays voice rang out again.

'Commons Room.'

The doors opened and Pepper could hear the familiar video game of Mario Cart followed by the screaming of Shuri and Peter.Pepper smiled softly at the thought of Peter slowly getting better.

"Peter!" Pepper called out and saw the curly haired brunette pop his head out from the other side of the couch.

"Hey Pep!" He called out and noticed the small girl that was next to his mother figure. He tilted his head and paused the game before standing up. He saw Pepper whisper something to the small girl and Peter quickly realized who it was.

Morgan Stark, the child that Tony had told him to protect and care for in case he ever died. In which he did.

Peter told Shuri to shut up as he stood up. He made his way towards the girl who looked to be a mixture of Pepper and Tony. He crouched down and smiled.

"Hey there Morgan, I'm Peter." He spoke up, grinning softly.

Morgan scanned over the person her father always talked highly about. It took a minute before she grinned.

"Are you my big brother that daddy always talked about?" She asked, her voice soft and quiet as she looked at him hopefully.

Peter nodded his head and his face flushed as he glanced at Pepper who smiled proudly.

"Y-yeah I'm your big brother." He whispered and he then felt small arms wrapped around him. Morgan was hugging him tightly.

"Daddy told me to protect you." She whispered loud enough so only he could hear and Peter smiled softly.

"I'm protected." He smiled widely as he hugged the small child back.

From the couch, Shuri saw the whole thing that happened and whispered to Friday, 'You got that picture?" She asked curiously.

'Yes Ms.Shuri.'

Shuri glanced back to the duo and smiled softly as she could tell Peter was on the verge of crying.