Brother!T'Challa X Sister!Shuri

*Prompt One*

    Shuri sat in her white chair, focusing on the task in front of her as her older brother played and touched with the gadgets that littered the lab.
    He had been nonstop annoying her for the whole day and she had yet been able to get anything done and at this point, she was ready to combust.
    "T'challa stop touching my stuff." The braided haired female growled out, glancing at the male who still wore his open toed shoes.
    "Sister you are being ridiculous." The elder grunted our as he grabbed a kimoyo bead from the tray as they were currently being by modified.
    "Brother, anything you say is stupid." She ranted about, writing down what materials she would need to have brought down to her area of work.
    "Shuri" He finished, looking at the girl with the biggest grin she had ever seen him wear.
    "Get out of my lab."

*Prompt Two*

    The Avengers and friends were gathered at a meeting table, running over what would happen now that they had lost Natasha, Steve and Tony. Much to everyone's depression.
    Swinging her nike covered shoes back and forth, Shuri looked at T'Challa from the other side of the table, from where she sat next to Peter Parker who she found out was Spiderman and Clint Barton's daughter - Lila Barton.
    She held onto a knife in her pocket, and looked around. Everyone was teary. Peter had tears streaming, Clint was holding onto Nats favorite blanket and leather jacket, Steve was playing with his fingers and so on.
    T'Challa was trying to put rules of how much time they could spend away, which was bullshit to the teenager. This group, this family should be able to spend years away if needed that to coop and calm down.
    The small female brought out her knife, pointing it at her brother in what she called a menacing way.
    "You know a persons actions tell you a lot about their mood," The female suggested and watched her brother roll her eyes, "A Shuri with a knife is angry and annoyed so stop speaking."

*Prompt Three*

    Shuri sat in her lab her medical table moved and now that area covered in blankets and pillows. Her small feet kicked out from underneath as she held a bowl of buttered popcorn in her arms.
    Bucky sat next to the teenager - who was attempting to jog his brain - as they watched videos of him and Steve in battle from many years ago. His long hair was washed and pulled back into a man bun, a pair of joggers and a sweatshirt on his body. He constantly took handfuls of popcorn from the bucket which seemed to keep refilling.
    They heard footsteps but thought nothing of it until Shuri and Bucky heard the annoyed voice of her brother ring out.
    "Shuri what are you doing with Barnes ?" He questioned the teenager in a scolding way. The female looked out and shrugged, "jogging his memory." She informed in a what seemed to be a to innocent way. T'Challa eyed her suspiciously before giving her a look to tell the truth.
    "I adopted him."
    "You can't just adopt a grown man."
     "Who said ?"

NOTE PAY ATTENTION

Hi yes. I started cosplaying and I would love for you guys to see and check it out. I'm cosplaying the daughter of Natasha Romanoff and Bucky Barnes, her name being Naydia Romanoff-Barnes so PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT CUZ I NEED PEOPLE TO COSPLAY WITH