Nat x Tony (nonship)

Natasha sat in a vast space, white and orange surrounding her as she sat Indian style. Her hands fumbled with a black pistol and a dull arrow. A sad frown on her features as she stared at it.

Her other hand played with the arrow necklace Clint had given her as she had given him a similar one. Her ginger licks were pulled up mysteriously.

She stared into the vast space, placing the objects down as they floated in thin air. She took in a deep sigh as tears ran down her face, silently breaking.

She wasn't sad she had killed herself. She was sad that she never got to say goodbye to anyone. She left them but it was a good cause. It couldn't have been Clint, he had children and a wife. It had to be her. Lila, Nate and Cooper couldn't grow up without a dad like her. She knew how it felt. So she made the sacrificing play.

The silence was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Miss me, Agent Romanoff?" His voice rang out and quickly, Nat snapped her head in the direction to see Tony standing there with a sad grin.

"How? Why, why are you here Stark!" She spoke, voice angry with confusion. Stark grimaced but shook his head.

"Snapped my fingers, killed Thanos. It was the only way." His voice broke in some words, cracking and Nat saw his eyes begin to cloud with water.

"Stark, what about your family?" Natasha whispered softly, remembering those he left behind. "Pepper? Morgan? Peter?" She whispered.

It was only now she saw him gripping one of each of their friends things, something he had asked for when coming here.

He had Peppers ring and her most liked necklace, Morgan's drawings, Peters old suit and his drawings.

"I had to. If not they would have died." Tony spoke with a quiet tone still as he glanced at the drawing in his hands.

"Did we win?" Natasha asked, a little bit of hope located in her words.

"Hopefully." Tony responded, as he had saw some creatures beginning to turn to dust.

"Morgan will follow in your legacy, so will a Peter." Nat spoke softly band motioned for Tony to come sit.

"Lila will follow you to." Tony commented and Nat laughed as she had remembered Lilas dream to be like the Black Widow.

"Are we gonna be okay?"

"As okay as we can get romanoff."

"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.