Son!Peter X Father Like Figures

This one's slightly shorter but the one's I'm writing right now are heavely inspired by things I am reading on Tumblr so credits goes to those amazing writers.

Peter walked down the long hallway of his school, his sneakers making squeaking sounds as he ran them against the ground. He slowly made his way to the office, a red slip of paper in his hand that read why he had gotten in trouble.

The words that were printed into it read:

'Peter Parker got in trouble for punching Eugene Thompson.'

However, in reality it was not his fault that he had punched Flash. Flash was going through his normal critical sayings, throwing each one at Peter. But he had created a new one, mainly about his uncle and him disrespecting May harder than ever.

Nobody could disrespect those two without the Stark getting mad.

The curly headed teenager walked into the office, waving his slip in front of the woman who sat in a black chair that had quickly looked at him when he had pushed the door open.

"Go down the hall, first door on your left." She informed and Peter nodded thankfully. The hero walked down the hall that was attached to the office, and pushed the brown door that supposeably lead to the principles office.

"Hello Mr.Parker." Came to annoying voice of the man who ran the school. Peter internally rolled his eyes as he sat on the cushioned blue chair that sat in front of the principles desk.

"Hello sir." The spiderling replied nicely.

"You know from your actions, I am going to have to call your parents. Right?" He questioned, typing on his computer as he looked for who he would have to call for the teenager.

"Which one?" The teen questioned, a tempting tone in her voice. He smirked when he saw the principle look at him.

"What?" He questioned, looking back at his desktop once again.

"I have nine parents." He informed, laughing softly.

"What do you mean?" The princple asked again, turning to look at the teen with crossed arms.

"Well, you can either deal with a very patriotic dad, a dad who would say it was not my fault, a man with a metal-arm who will personally come beat up flash, a very small man who you don't wanna see angry, a magician, a woman who would kill flash, a woman who would control your mind and show you what actually happened, a speedster or a scary black cat." Peter listed off those who classed him as their child in the avengers.

The principle didn't say anything, but his eyes widened.

You never mess with one of the youngest in the avengers family.