Childish!Avengers X Mature!Tony

It was family night, meaning all the avengers and friends would gather in The HQ's common rooms and spend the night together.

That meant having to deal with Shuri and Peter's childish behavior. Or all the avengers childish behavior as a matter of fact.

As of right now, everyone was just mingling around while Clint and Bucky raced each other on Mario Cart.

The small talk was broken by a certain girl that went by the name, Shuri, yelled "The floor is Lava!" She smirked evily.

She watched as Peter quickly shot a web at the ceiling and hoisted himself onto the bar that he had attached it to.

Clint being Clint, just stood on the highest part of the couch and jumped, hoisting himself onto the bar that sat next to Peter's. A childlish grin was located on both their faces.

Bucky quickly stood on the couch, grabbing the pillows and putting them under his feet in an attempt to make him taller.

Steve placed his shield under his feet cause technically the metal could not be melted.

Groot grabbed Rocket and stood on the coffee table in the middle of the large room.

Peter had webbed Shuri, bringing her up high enough that she could hoist herself onto the bar that Peter was attached to.

Loki was standing on the TV stand, trying his hardest not to kick the TV down.

Wanda was leviating next to Vision, her red spewing out of her feet and hands as she stayed in the air. Her white haired twin was latched onto her back, watching everybody else.

Sam had sat on the couch with his feet pulled up and Sam, being Sam, had shrunk and was in Tony's hair.

Speaking of Tony, he was the only one that stood with his feet on the ground.

"Guys, were superheros. We need to talk about your maturity." He informed, but there was a small entertained smile on his face.

Pepper, who was now located next to Natasha who had hoisted them onto a panel that was long enough to sit on near the window, smirked and glared at her husband.

"Bold words for a person who is in lava." The blonde commented.

" The blonde commented