Uncle!Clint X Nephew!Peter

Theres about to be alot of Peter Oneshots btw so I might make this a Peter Oneshot book

Peter was nowhere to be found in the compound. Neither was Clint. Everyone was freaking out about the lost children, wondering where the hell the two of them went. Peter was only 2, Clint was only 47. You could never let those two children out of your sight.

While everybody was worried, Clint and Peter where having a blast. Clint was all geared out, but instead of a quiver, it was a satch for a toddler. And guess who was sat in it? Peter Stark. The small toddler was staring at Clint with big, brown puppy eyes. He wore a light purple onesie and constantly made little blubs of noises.

Clint had multiple spray cans attached to his arms and legs, along with multiple empty cartons of eggs and one full one left.

"Okay Pete, it's almost done." Clint spoke, looking towards the building. The glass was not clear anymore, broken eggs scattered all around the windows along with spray paint coating the building. Spiders lined the walls of the building, along with arrows.

Clint had his bow on his side along with his quiver which he had brought with him in case. He grabbed an arrow alongside his bow. Attaching a spray paint can to his arrow, he pointed it at the building before releasing it. The arrow zoomed towards the building and as soon as it touched it, the spray exploded everywhere, covering what surrounded it in a purple and red paint.

He handed an egg to Peter who threw it excitedly. It managed to reach the building due to his superstrength and super everything. He giggled when he saw it explode against the building.

Clint looked at his work proudly, and listened to Peter as he clapped.

"Hey Pete, do you know what sound a hawk makes?" The avenger asked, glancing at Peter before staring at the building proudly once again.

It took a couple minutes before Peter awnsered due to his giggles.

"Moo!" He awnsered, cheering happily and clapping loudly using Clint's neck.

"Close enough." Clint murmmered and smiled.

Bucky, Steve, Pietro, Bruce and everyone could not compete with him.

He was the better uncle.