Decisions X Avengers

( This ones gonna be short. I'm in school and getting these from tumblr )

Fury sat at the end of a large brown table, fingers tapping against a file that sat in front of him. One of each Avenger and anyone associated with the Avengers. Recently, the team had failed a mission. Well not failed but innocents were accidently killed.

He eyed each Avenger and everyone else sternly. They all sat there, still equiped with bloody gear or gear that had just been cleaned as soon as they got there. Or, no armor at all.

" Why do I even have you guys work with me ? " He muttered, but knew that some of the team had picked up on the words from the glares he was now receiving.

" What I meant is, what do you guys bring to the team ? " He questioned, now getting more glares as now everybody heard him.

" I can fly. " Sam spoke, Tony and Rhodney agreeing with him with the silent nods of their heads or the silent thumbs up. Fury grunted, rolling his eyes at the three.

" I can move shit . " Wanda informed, to which Vision agreed before adding onto her sentance. "And destroy shit. " He spoke in his monotone voice, showing only a tad bit of sarcasm.

" I'm fast. " Pietro shrugged, kicking his bare feet onto the long table. He wasn't wrong.

" Uhm, I can't miss a target ? " Clint offered, twirling one of his eleven arrows in his finger tips. The arrow swinging from his fingers and flying at Natasha who only grunted.

" Metal arm. Knows all Hyrda's plans. Remember me? " Bucky spoke, a sarcastic tone laced through his words. Steve laughed at his best friends words.

" I'm strong. " Steve spoke up, even though he knew everybody on the team was.

" Remember the big green monster ? " Bruce spoke up, placing his hands on the desk clasped together. " Or the scientist with 7 PHD's?" He spoke up.

" Black cat. " T'challa spoke up, following by Shuri's words "Black cat's smart sister. "

" Uhm, a green alien. Daughter to Thanos ? Remember me ? " Gamora spoke up, clasping Quill's hand under the table who was not even paying attention to Fury but listening to music instead.

" I am groot. " Groot spoke up, and Rocket laughed, along with the other guardians.

" I'm a talking racoon. " He spoke up, holding a hand ontop of Groot's head.

Fury finally spoke, cutting them all off. " But none of you guys could actually not fail a mission. " He muttered. "Is there ANYONE that is smart enough to know how to fix this situation that we are now in ?" He asked, in a fury. (hehe see what I did there . )

Natasha now stood next to Pepper, walking into the room with serious faces.

" We are the only ones with the smarts. We have an idea. "