Bucky X Peter / Friendship

This takes place when they were all dusted, so in the other world if that makes sense.

    Peter landed on the ground, the only color surrounding him was white. The boy was injured, still in his spider man get up. It was worn out, holes everywhere and blood seeping through in some areas. The small boy winced, but knew it would heal quickly enough.

    He looked around, other people lay everywhere. Most of them strangers, others not so much. The first person to catch his eye, was one of his favorite superheros. Basically his idol. The Winter Solider, or to what he referrer to him as, The Metal Arm Dude.

    The injured boy stood up, wincing at the burning in his body. All around him, people were starting to move and awake. The spider-ling made his way over to Bucky, who was awake but redye.

      "You got here to?" The teenager questioned, and Bucky's eyes snapped to the bleeding boy. His eyes quickly widened and he frowned.

    "Your injured." He commented, looking over the bruised and battered up superhero. Peter chuckled softly, looking down at his bleeding body before shrugging.

    "It'll heal." He commented, looking up at Buck once more. For a second, Peter thought he saw concern flash in Bucky's eyes. He never really got to talk to Bucky, only ever meeting him when he had stopped his punch during Civil War.

    "Oh shit! I never introduced myself." The teenager rambled, bringing out his hand for a handshake. "Peter Parker Mr.Bucky Barnes Sir! Or Spider-Man if you couldn't tell." A nervous laugh fell out his lips. Not everyone knew who he actually was.

    A small smile laced its way onto Bucky's face.

    "James Barnes, call me Bucky though."

****

    It had been months in the weird, colorless room. Bucky and Peter had gotten close, and also managed to find Sam.

    The male was often confused as to why Peter hung out around Buck and him. Wasn't Peter on the opposing side not to long ago?

    The answer? Peter was like Steve. But not serum Steve, non-serum Steve. A small punk, who wants to save everyone and risk himself. That made the supersoilder want to protect him. Even his 'Winter' Side wanted to protect him.

    Peter, right now, sat next to Bucky. He braided his new friend's long hair while Sam attempted at fixing his wigs once again.

    "Hey Buck?" Sam called out, looking towards the duo. Bucky hummed, to which Sam rolled his eyes. He still did not like the Peter kid, he found the boy annoying with all his questions.

    "Why are we stuck with him? Why do you even like him?" Sam questioned, which made Bucky snap his eyes in the direction of one of his friends.

    His eyes were not their normal light blue, but a bright ocean blue. Yea, the Winter Soilder part of him was out.

    "Mission: To Protect. Defiance: Sam Wilson." Winter growled out, his voice deep. Quickly he turned around to meet Peters gaze. Quickly, he pulled the boy close.

    "Must Protect." He murdered, eyeing Wilson with a glare.

    Sam rolled his eyes. "Another Steve scenario."

    At his best friends name, Winter went back under and Bucky came back. He didn't let go of Peter, who was enjoying the hug.

    "Sammy, He's another tiny Steve. Yes."

    "How am I tiny Steve?" Peter questioned, voice soft with curousity filled in it.

    "Small, wants to fight people and things eight times his size. He's steve, just less angry."

    At the same time, both Sam and Peter rolled their eyes before speaking the same thing.

    "Your not wrong."