Peter X Ned

One of my other readers told me they loved the ship of Peter and Ned, and I'm writing so here! Have this!

Another day where Peter had nothing to do. Another uneventful day at school. First and second block had gone by quicker, as if time was flying out the window. Ever since he stepped into the school, he had an uneasy feeling in his stomach. No, it wasn't his Spidey Sense trying to warn him of something, but maybe a gut feeling that this day was about to not be as boring as he thought it would be?

The third bell rang, signaling the end of Peter's third class. Now it was lunch as the teenager was going to meet up with his only two friends, MJ and Ned. He knew MJ would have already gotten to lunch, skipping the last couple of minutes of third block just so she could get food in her stomach quicker.

Ned, on the other hand, was different. He normally went to Peters third class when the lunch bell rang so they could walk to lunch together and talk about what he wanted to build next using Legos. However, Peter waited. He waited five minutes before his senses started to slightly go off. Knowing something was wrong, especially when he had saw Ned earlier that day, he began to walk along the now empty hallways.

He could hear it a couple hallways down from where he was, and he silently thanked his increase in hearing. He could hear moans of pain and the voice he knew oh to well. He began to speed up his pace, hurrying into a small jog. When he reached the hallway that the noises where coming from, his vision went red.

There stood the one and the only Flash Thompson alongside some of his friends. They crowded Ned. They crowded his best friend. From a distance, the 15 year old could see bruises beginning to form on the others legs and a couple on his face. Red was all the hero could see as he stalked towards the group.

"Hey douchebag. Step away from my best friend." The boy growled out, the voice not sounding like his. Quickly, Flash's head snapped towards the person who had talked and smirked when he saw Peter.

"Oh, just in time to see the show Penis." He spoke, sarcasm lacing the tip of his tongue.

"I said, let him go or you are going to have to deal with me." He grunted out, cracking his knuckles loudly as he approached the three bullies. He could hear Flash and one of his followers snicker.

"What are you going to do? You're only Puny Parker." Flash retorted, giving a kick at Ned who only whimpered in pain. That kick would most likely end up bruising the teenagers boy crush.

At those words, Peter could not see and could not control his movements. As he walked closer to the trio, he brought his fist up and punched Flash square across the face before hitting him in the stomach, extremely hard. He didn't think about his identity at all, all he could think about is the injured Ned laying against one of the lockers.

When Flash's goons saw Peter hit Flash, they immediately ran off as they did not want to be the next person injured. Peter scoffed at that, muttering the word pussy under his breath.

"Get out of here Flash, before I do more." The curly haired brunette grumbled, watching as the bitch who called himself the flash, limped off. Wasn't the flash suppose to be fast?

Leaning down quickly, he sat next to his best friend and crush. "Ned, you okay man?" He whispered, seeing that Ned's eyes were closed. He heard the male mumble an 'I'm okay, just tired." under his breath and Peter nodded. He let the other fall asleep as he grabbed his phone to call someone to pick them up. Preferably Ned's parents.

He heard Ned mumble something before it went quiet again. "What did you say dude?" He asked, concerned for the bruising boy. He heard it again but in a slight whisper. I love you, you know that right.

Peter smiled and hugged his best friend from behind as he let the phone in his hand ring to Ned's mother.

"I love you to." He whispered, hoping that Ned heard it but at the same time did not.

" He whispered, hoping that Ned heard it but at the same time did not