Loki X Peter

(yes, Loki is alive and living with the avengers as punishment for his actions in NY )

Peter waited at his desk, ignoring everyone around him as he watched the clock strike down minute by minute. He just wanted school to be done so he could go work in the labs.
His fingers tapped the desk as a loud ringing was made from the alarm near the clock. School had finally finished.
Picking up his bag, he swung it on his shoulder and quickly stood. He followed the crowd of students as he exited the building. He didn't have to say goodbye to anyone as Ned had left early and MJ was on a business meeting with Pepper.
He found Happys car quickly and smiled, rushing to the black SUV. He opened the door, Happy greeting him with a bag of McDonald's. He never did nice stuff for me unless he was worried. That was what worried Peter,
He pulled one of the four cheeseburgers out. What, a spiderling has to eat. He began munching as they drove to the Avengers HQ. Soon, after a 15 minute drive, they reached the tall building.
Happy pulled into a parking spot, shutting down the car and stepping out. Peter following his lead with his bag of cheeseburgers. The teenager skipped forward as he made his way into the building. He was greeted by Friday who told him the Avengers would be leaving soon.
Leading away from Happy, he made his way towards the elevator.
" Common rooms Fri." The curly haired male spoke, feeling the elevator move beneath him. It only took a minute before he reached the commons lounge.
As soon as he entered the room, he got a bad feeling in his stomach. Everyone was crowded around a table near the couches.
Wanda day next to Vision and Pietro, arguing with a blonde god, Thor. It looked like everybody was arguing with him besides Bucky, who was sat next to a black haired male that Peter recognized as the god who tried taking over New York.
He made his way towards the group with confusion. "What the hell is happening ?" He spoke up, but not without Steve talking about his language.
Tony whipped around to see the kid he classed as a son, and began speaking. "Kid, we gotta go on a mission that requires all of us. We're dabeting on leaving you with reindeer games or having you come but stay in the quintet." He informed.
Nat spoke next, with a frown. "He's basically saying he wants you to come so Loki doesn't kill you. " The red head awnsered as she saw the look of confusion on Peter.
Thor stood up quickly, before speaking. "Man of spiders. My brother shall not hurt you. I promise you that. So if you wish to stay with him then you may. "He announced.
Peter thought about it for a second. He could get killed either way but he rather stay home cause he could lock himself in his room.
"I'll stay." He murmured, and Loki shared a surprised expression with the rest of the team.

****

The team had left a couple hours earlier. Now Peter sat in the living room, a pencil in his hand as he stared at the homework in front of him. Of course he could finish it but history wasn't his best subject, of anything it was his worst. Normally Bucky, Steve or Thor would help him. Mainly Thor as of recently because they had been learning about Norse Mythology.
The teenager leaned forward, groaning loudly. He heard a soft pair of feet hitting the ground and he looked up to see the long haired god of Loki. He wore a dark green shirt along with a pair of jeans. Bucky has probably took him shopping as it seemed to be something the metal armed man would wear.
" Hey Mr.Loki " The teenager spoke up, circling an awnser on the paper before earasing it. He felt the couch dip down next to him meaning the god had sat down.
" What are you doing? " The male asked, looking at the paper Peter was working on and reading the title which said 'Norse Gods.'
Loki laughed softly. He knew some midguard culture from what Thor told him and he knew what the said Homework was.
" Do you want help ? "

***(yes it's short cuz I'm rewatching the dark world rn)***

The elevator dinged. It had been two days since the team went on their mission and they were all now returning home.
They all entered the room, with no sign of Loki or Peter. That made Tony worry as he spoke.
"Friday, where is Parker ?" He asked. Friday quickly responded with "It seems Peter is with Loki in his room. Would you like me to show you the camera ?"
Tony responded with a yes and a holographic video of Peter sitting on his floor, legos in front of him with Loki on his other side. Both were laughing and smiling.
"See Man of Iron, my brother has not harmed the mini Stark"