Chapter 2

Emma's POV

It was another day, another morning and another start. Today I am not going to cry, I would face all the challenges thrown at me. Ya right just like yesterday my inner self mocked me.

It's not that I do not want to make friends, I do---- really want to make friends, want to go to parties, want to bunk, want to live my life without someone judging me but I am scared---- I am scared to do that alone. I am sacred that people will dislike me will make fun of me, because unlike them I do not have rich parents, a big villa like home, I do not have a fancy dress like rest of the girls showing their body curves, I do not have any driver to drop me and pick me.

Since my school-days all the friends that I had were Richie rich and thus they left me. I have seen numerous People befriending me for their benefits, and then making fun of me that I am a nerd.

Currently, I was in my business class waiting for this class to end. If you ask why? Then it's because of the continuous pitter patter that is going about me. There are few girls and boys gaping at me and laughing there asses off. Few are hardly bothered about it. Okay I know I would be in the limelight after yesterday's incident but this is too extreme. I guess I have to just ignore them.

Suddenly after Five minutes or so, I could hear pin drop silence, I guess the teacher is here, so I removed my headphone from my ears and shoved it inside my bag, but to my extreme disappointment it was not the teacher, but the boys whom I met yesterday, including the one whom I pushed.

All the girls were gawking at them with their open mouths, and the boys well they were just ignoring them. Maybe they are jealous because their girlfriend's leaving them are staring at those boys who are not less than hunks. Their strong persona can make anyone shudder.

I could see the guy whom I pushed staring at me. With each step he took my heartbeat started accelerating. I removed my gaze from him and looked outside the window. Within a few seconds I could feel some movement beside me.

"Hey crybaby. How are you?

Oh! No. Why the hell am I hyperventilating. My legs started bouncing and my fingers turned into a fist. Suddenly I felt a strong grip on my thighs.

"Why are you touching me?" I yelled while getting up from my seat, gaining everyone's attention.

"Excuse me?" The whole class went silent. Everyone was watching us only.

"No-- Listen okay. I--I don't care whoever you are. I am not afraid of you and your loser friends who only know how to trick innocent people. So just stay away from me."

I shouted. God knows how hard it was for me to form proper sentences without stuttering in front of him.

I pushed him away, and started running away, But within a fraction of second I was pushed against the wall. He was standing so close to me that I could literally hear his heartbeats. His eyes were roaming on my body taking me in from head to toe.

"Let go of me" I whisper yelled. He came more close to me, leaving no space in between.

"You really think that I am interested in you?" He whispered in a very low voice.

"You think, that I was touching you, because you are attractive or something like that. If you are thinking so, then you are absolutely wrong. Neither I am interested in you nor you concern me in any way. I was just trying to calm you down, but I guess you are so desperate for attention that you thought I was trying to make a move on you. Poor you, no one is interested in you."

After uttering those evil words from his mouth, he left the classroom along with his group, and left me as a mess. Without any second thought I did what I am best in, Running.

I ran and ran till my feet started hurting. I sat on a bench near a tree. I covered my face with my hands and started sobbing. I don't know why I am so weak that I can't encounter people like him on my own. Why do I stutter? Why do I get nervous? Why? Why am i such a weakling?

"Hey? You okay? Don't cry." Came a mere whisper. I shoved my head upwards towards the direction from where the sound came. I could see a girl of same height as mine standing near me. Her black shiny eyes were looking at me with an amicable emotion. She was wearing a yellow crop top, and blue jeans with it. White Adidas shoes complementing her dress.

She came forward and sat beside me.

"Don't cry okay. They are like this only. Those boys are similar to rowdies. They don't know how to behave, Especially the one who said all that bullshit to you. He is Lucas, just like our class representative he is the representative of their group. His three friends who pranked you are Kevin, Thomas and Jack. These guys seriously don't have manners, playing pranks on other students, bullying them, creating a distraction in the class, creating nuisance for teachers is their every day task. So just stay away from them. Especially from Lucas okay. Don't think so hard."

She whispered while brushing my tears away.

"Emma."

"Sorry?"

"I am Emma. You?"

She smiled showing her white teeth and started bouncing happily.

"Sophia."

"Friends?" she asked

I couldn't believe it? Was she asking me to be her friend? Wow. I think this is the right way. I need to come out of my shell. I need to change myself. I need to be brave. I need to have friends. Especially I need to be happy. I hope everything goes well. I thought.

"Friends." I said and was soon wrapped in a tight hug by Sophia.

Third Person POV

Lucas kept hitting the sandbag. How dare she revert me back.

 I was just trying to be nice to her. I was trying to calm her down and not touch her in any inappropriate manner. He thought.

The way everyone was whispering about him. He just simply hated it. She had to pay for this. He thought. Lucas knew that she was scared and it wasn't her fault, but he had to take revenge after all he is the bad guy here.
----------------------------------------------------

Finally 2019 is going to end. Just one more day to go. How was your 2k19 Guys? I hope and pray that your Next year brings you all a lot of Happiness.💟

Take care Everyone.
Love Yourself.❤️

How was The chapter?

Comment.
Vote.
Follow.

(1134 words)