Chapter 13

From their walk to Thunder Hole and back to hotel they all had so much fun. Emma, Sophia and the guys all were walking like a gang chatting and bickering on little things. Finally, they all reached the hotel, and after having a little rest all of them were gathered in the garden.

Lucas's POV.

We all were sitting in a circle, going to play this idiotic game of truth and dare. Well obviously this idea was of Jack. On the other hand Emma was feeling excited about this, her eyes were glowing like a child as if he she been given the candy she was deprived of.

"Okay Guys. Let's begin." Jack hyped out.

After spinning the bottle, it was Kevin's turn to answer and Sophia was going to question.

"Well, what do we have here?" Sophia chuckled dangerously. 

Damm this girl is seriously dangerous. I chuckled. Seriously something was going in her head. I thought.

"So Kevin Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"How many one night stands have you had?"

As soon as she asked all the guys started laughing except Emma she was feeling so shy. Her cheeks were red like an apple.

"Umm Not even one." Kevin replied.

"What seriously?" Sophia questioned not believing.

"Yes." He nodded.

Well it's true that Kevin has an intimidating personality and is a flirt with all the girls, but he is waiting for his future partner.

After a minute or so--- Jack spinned the bottle again and this time Jack had to answer while Thomas was going to question.

"So Jack Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you have a crush on someone here?" Thomas asked making all of us smirk. We all know about Jack's liking towards Sophia, but he is a big Jerk to admit it.

"I--- No. Obviously not dude." He lied.

We all were glaring at him and on the other hand Sophia was looking a bit gloomy.

"Um- So the next turn is of Lucas." Jack announced, and the one questioning me was Sophia.

"Truth or dare?" She smirked.

"Dare." I smirked back. What does she think that I am afraid of these silly dares. No way.

"Go give a lap dance to Kevin." She giggled making my eyes go wide like saucers.

"What?" I yelled. Making the rest laugh.

"No way man." Ewww Kevin reacted.

"Change the dare I am not going to do this." I said.

"Oh really stop acting like a kid and do it." Sophia commanded. After my whining and a lot of acting I ended up giving a lap dance to Kevin.

I guess we are going to stay away from each other for a while now. The mere thought of me giving a lap Dance to my buddy made me shudder.

"So the next turn is of Emma." Jack shouted and Sophia started clapping.

"Okay Emma Truth or Dare?" Kevin asked.

"Dare."  She said, making me look at the boys. If they gave her a stupid dare then I would really teach them a nice lesson.

"Okay. So Emma you have to give a wink and a flying kiss to the boy sitting near the tree." Kevin spoke.

"What the hell? No she is not doing that." I replied before Emma.

"Oh really do you want to do that too? Sophia said raising her eyebrows at me.

"I'll do it." She said, making me mad.

She turned the other way and after making eye contact with the guy, she  winked  and gave him a flying kiss.

Suddenly, she turned towards us and cupped her cheeks with her hands. Maybe she was embarrassed.

I was really furious that I stood up and left them. I could see that guy whom Emma winked was staring at her. Shit this was what I didn't wanted.

Emma's POV.

After a minute or so, I looked at everyone gazing at me with proud looks.

"I am so proud of you Emma. You are really getting out of your shell." Thomas said.

"Thanks" I replied while blushing.

"Where is Lucas?" I asked.

"He left." Sophia replied.

"What?" I asked puzzled. After thinking for a second, I understood why he left. "You guys continue I'll be back." I spoke and went to search  Lucas.

"Lucas why are you sitting here alone?" I asked him. After searching for him for a while, I saw him sitting in corner on the other side of the garden.

"Nothing." He blurted.

"I really wanted to do that dare. It was just a dare only." I mumbled.

"I have no problem with that Emma. I trust you. I know you wanted to do it for the sake of game, but I didn't like the way that guy was staring at you. We never know in what sense he could take your actions. I just care for you. That's it." He replied making me feel giddy.  I am really blessed to have these people in my life. Especially Lucas, who understands me, cares for me.

"I know you'll take care of everything ." I whispered.

"That I will." He said, making me
giggle.

------------------------------------------------------

So,
How was the Chapter?

What do you think about Sophia and Jack having feelings for each other?

Any thoughts about Lucas and Emma?

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.