Chapter 12

There can be nothing more pleasing to the senses than the sunrise. The golden dies seems to be rising and rising.

It was past 9:00 Am and the teacher was waiting for all the students in the Hall. Soon everybody gathered in the spacious Hall.

"Students I want all of you to divide yourself in group of 6. Today, we are going to have a walk from Sand Beach to Thunder hole. The path is easy and flat. It will take around Three Hours to reach Thunder Hole. Our destination  is an Enchanting sight.

So divide yourself and get ready for the show. Take care children. We will be behind you." Their coordinator said.

Emma's POV.

After the teacher's announcement me and Sophia started gawking at each other. We were thinking the same thing. With whom should we go? In the Meantime Lucas and the boys came towards us.

"Girls do you really want us to send you an invitation, if No then move your pretty legs." Lucas said while smirking.

"No we will go with Jackson and his friends because he really has invited us, unlike you."

I sassed. I am really surprised that how am I getting this frank with Lucas. I am aware that Jackson has not invited us but it was just to piss Lucas off.

"You are neither going with him nor with any other boy. You are going with me." With this being said he grabbed my hands and took me with him.

"This is not the way to ask someone to accompany you. One should politely ask a girl that 'will you come with me'." I Retorted.

"I am not asking you on a date." He replied.

"As if I will go." I said.

"Oh please you can't resist my charms. You know it better, that you are falling for it." He whispered near my ears causing me goosebumps.

I stared back at him and went a bit close to him. He is a bit taller than me, so I had to sometimes stand on my heels. I rest both of my hands on his shoulders and moved an inch closer.

"Are you sure you aren't sick or something?" I deadpanned.

I quickly moved away from him and started walking as if nothing happened leaving him in a shocked state. I could hear our friends laughing and somebody whistling. I am sure that it is Jack. I kept on walking while chuckling to myself.

"Hey! wait what was that?" Lucas said while breathing heavily. He stared at me and I started laughing hysterically.

"Haha go on. Keep on laughing. Like seriously am I really not charming. Don't you feel anything?"

Before he could continue to rant off further I cut him off "Are you really not going to stop saying all this stuff, because I am ready with a comeback."

"Okay fine."

He sulked making me laugh again. Lucas stared at me for a while and turned his head the other side, but I didn't miss the smile on his lips.

We kept on walking. In approximately an hour we would reach our destination. We all were so tired that we thought to sit for a while. Hardly few seconds passed that Sophia asked jack to click her pictures.

"Jack here, please the view is amazing. No-No wait let me get ready." She giggled making Jack groan.

"Emma come here let's get our pics clicked. Right boys?" She smirked. I cheered and accompanied her.

"No this is not nice click another one." We sang in unison.

"Lucas you click their photos." Jack said getting tired making all of us laugh.

"Okay so Our beautiful Models, get ready-- One Two and Three--- Cheese." Lucas said in a child like voice and clicked our photo.

Sophia ran to another direction taking Jack, Thomas and Kevin with her to click her photos leaving me and Lucas.

He stood in front of me while raising his eyebrows and hands in his pocket.

"Stop staring and click my photo Mister." I said.

After giving many poses, I finally Decided to have rest for a while.

"Are you seriously tired? It should be me who should be tired. But seriously though I didn't think you would be like this. I mean so enthusiastic and interested in pictures, and all."

"I am not like this with everyone." I mumbled. Lucas kept on looking at me with a strange emotion. Before I could mess it more I thought to change the topic.

"Let's click a pic together." I said. To which he nodded, and  we took few pictures together. After the rest joined we took several group pictures and continued our walk.

Our whole walk was Awesome . As it was afternoon the roads were quite busy. There were a lot of people passing by, some were going for work, while some were bickering with the shopkeepers.

Soon we reached our Final spot, The thunder Hole. Here the waves hit the rock making a thundering sound. It was such a fascinating view. The waves were looking so pleasant and the as soon as they hit the rock, they were making a loud thundering sound.

 The waves were looking so pleasant and the as soon as they hit the rock, they were making a loud thundering sound

I went a bit close to it and kept on looking at those beautiful waves. Suddenly I heard a voice of clicking. I turned at 360 Degrees making my feet slip. It was in the heat of the moment that I lost my balance and I tightly closed my eyes fearing for my dear life.

After a few seconds I realized that I am being held by a strong force. I opened my eyes and saw Lucas holding my hand tightly, looking at me with an amused expression.

He gently pulled me towards himself causing me to bump in his chest. After taking a long breath I discern that we were standing so close to each other away from the whole class. My head on his chest and his arms around my waist.

There were no words exchanged,  It was just Lucas holding me in his embrace and rubbing my arms considerately. I sunk into the warmth of his side, appreciating his simple gesture.

-----------------------------------------------------

What is the most memorable trip you have been on?

How was the Chapter? Your Thoughts?

Good Night My lovely Readers.