Chapter 6

Emma's POV

After the classes ended I started ambling towards my locker with Sophia. She was babbling about the latest Series she had watched on Netflix. While I was just casually sauntering, roaming my eyes here and there.

At the corner of the hall was standing Jackson. He was the boy who had a fight with Lucas. According to the latest gossips going around the Campus Lucas and Jackson had been suspended for One week for breaking the discipline of the University.

With Jackson, there was another person who was bickering with him on some matter. She is the hottest personality of the whole College currently, None other than--- 'Ruby'.

All the boys drool over her, but unfortunately she is taken. Yup she is Jackson's girlfriend.

"I just don't understand why do all boys like her. What does she have in her. Just look at her, her whole face is powdered with Cake." Sophia blurted out, and that too quite loudly.

"Calm down Sophia. Let's go." I whispered without making any scene further.

"Well is everything okay with Lucas. I mean he doesn't misbehave with you right? She asked.

"Yup everything is okay. Yes he is sometimes rude and blunt, but he is also caring. And about misbehaving, yes he tries to flirt but I guess he knows his limits."

"Frankly speaking I am shocked actually. There is a huge queue of girls after him, but he hasn't even once talked properly with any girl including that cake powder. But you--- I guess you are an exception. Neither any of the girls has sat on his bike with him, nor he has shown a bit concern for anyone. I don't care about him, but I just want you to be safe okay."

She muttered and took me in her arms. Oh, God! how glad I am to have a Friend like her.

"Okay okay--- Enough for today. Let's go." Sophia Chuckled.

After saying bye to Sophia. I made my way towards the parking area.

"Hey"

I hear Lucas and see him walk over.

He was wearing white t-shirt, black fitted jeans and black jacket. God he was looking absolutely handsome---------- what the hell are you thinking, Emma. No shit. He is a big meanie nothing else.

"Thinking about me sweetie?"
This arrogant jerk. I mentally groaned.

"Do you really think this whole world revolves around you. If that's the case then you are wrong Mr." I reverted back.

" I see, you have a got a big mouth here." He pushed the helmet in my hands for me and made his way to his bike.

I silently followed him and sat on the bike. This is the second time I am riding on his bike. I have never been on a bike. My first time was few days back with Lucas only. Gosh this really feels amazing. I raised my arms and spread them as if I am ready to take off. I smiled when the air touched my face. I could see Lucas smiling through the rear mirror. But why? Why was he smiling?

After sometime we reached his home which was not less than a Mansion.