Chapter 3

Emma's POV

As I step into the cafeteria, I was greeted by warm, stuffy air. During lunch hours, the cafeteria is full of students rushing to get food.

I opened my lunchbox and started digging in. Sophia was taking random bites of sandwich while talking about the new thriller series she watched yesterday on Netflix.

"Hey nerd, Hi crybaby?"
Came a deep voice making me halt.

I lifted my gaze upwards and saw Lucas standing in front of me. His hands were in his pocket and hairs falling in front of his eyes. Maybe he thinks wearing Cool Black leather jackets, expensive shoes and wearing that cocky smirk on his face can swoon the girls, but oh boy he is so wrong. I thought.

"Crybaby what are you thinking? Is it about me?"

Huh in my dreams. I thought. I chose to keep quiet instead of retaliating, he is not a good guy, and it's better for me to maintain distance from him.

"Please Lucas leave us. We are not interested in talking to you. So leave." Sophia replied.

I could she was trying so hard to control her temper.

"Oh just fuck off nerd. I am not talking to you, so just shut up. It's between me and this beauty over here. Right beautiful, let's just go somewhere and have a talk."

How dare he use such words for my friend. Nobody dares to bad mouth about my friends. She was the only one here who came to me and befriended me, now it's my turn. I could see Sophia was on the verge of tears.

"How dare you? How could you steep so low and talk foul about my friend. It's better if you clear this shit from your head. Neither I am interested in talking to you Nor am I interested in you. So just stay away from me and my friend. Got it."

I Argued while standing on my heels, Holding Sophia's hand we made our way out of the cafeteria.

"Oh god why does he have to create a scene in front of everyone. Just because of him, I always get embarrass in front of all." I groaned.

"No Emma you didn't embarrass yourself rather you stood in front of everyone for yourself and for me. There is hardly anyone who can revert in front of Lucas. He has everyone in control. Whatever you did was amazing. I am so proud of you."

She remarked while smiling and hugged me.

Lucas POV.

"What the fuck man. She is so Cool. I can't imagine any girl ignoring you. Damm! she is something else." My Friend Kevin commented.

"Shut up Kevin. Just shut up. Don't say a word about her."

It's not that I don't like hearing or talking about her but it's just that whatever he said is true. No girl has ever denied me, then how can she. Gosh she is playing with my mind. Just one second before she was all silent and innocent type, and in the next second she is all feisty. I love it. I thought with a smile on my lips.

"You are right she is something else." I uttered while recalling about her.

--------------------------------------------------------

Emma's POV

This was the last period of the day, and we were eagerly waiting for the teacher to come, take her lecture and leave, so that we can go back. It was our Management class, and me and my partner Sophia were ready to work on the assignment which mam will give us today. She had already asked everyone to choose a partner for the Assignment.

Soon Our Teacher Mrs William came and started taking the attendance.

"Okay class, so today I am going to give you your assignment which you have to do in pairs and submit me that after 20 days. But there is a slight change that I am going to make your groups."

"What why? Oh, God! No. I don't want to leave you. AHH." Sophia started wailing, while the rest of the class was also arguing with the teacher.

"Shut up Everyone. Maintain the Decorum of the class or else leave. So, I am taking the names and those children will work together. End of Discussion."

Oh, God! please let Sophia be my partner. Please I started chanting inside my head.

"Emma".

I sighed and heard my name, my heart was literally jumping inside.

"Partner of Lucas."

And within a fraction of second I could hear my heart shattering into pieces. I turned my head backwards, and saw the bad boys banging the desk, hooting while that idiotic Lucas was smirking at me.

----------------------------------------------------

How was the Chapter Guys?

Are you liking it?

Keep on reading and do share it with your friends.

Keep supporting.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.