Chapter 15

Third Person POV

It's been a week since all of them returned from the trip. Everybody was busy in completing their assignments which was to be submitted after two days. From the day all of them returned things were not the same as they were before.

Lucas started distancing himself from Emma. He had started ignoring her. Emma was really getting bothered by his actions. She was really hurt by his behaviour. Lucas was the only person whom she trusted a lot after Sophia. He was the only boy in this College who stood for her and helped her.

All the students had started talking about Emma and Lucas. They thought that Lucas first befriended Emma and then, after fulfilling his needs he left her. These talks spread like wildfire just because Lucas was a bad boy. His personality was similar to those typical bad boys. In reality sure Lucas was flirty, but he wasn't a Playboy.

All these opinions and statements were like needles piercing Emma's fragile heart. She was shattered. She knew that people have nothing else than talking nonsense, and she trusted Lucas but the question was where was he? Why was he quiet? Why wasn't he saying anything. Why was he ignoring her?

Lucas POV

"What the hell man! Why are you doing this to her. She is totally being effected by your demeanor." Jack yelled at me.

Currently, we all were in the Gym. I was pacing around the room causing them to groan.

"Gosh seriously I didn't know that silly bet would eventually lead us in this weird situation." Kevin sighed.

"I-i Don't know what to do." I groaned. My legs were feeling wobbly, I was sweating from head to toe.

"Guys I never thought that --- the idiotic bet would hurt me so much. Initially it was all about my revenge but then I don't know when I started falling for her. At first, she would ignore me, rebuke me unlike other girls. That day I was trying to calm her down, but she shouted at me making me a laughing stock. Till that day nobody ever dared to make eye contact with me but after that scene people started talking about me making me furious.

I-i know whatever I did is unacceptable, and I am ashamed of myself. I never knew that I would ever fall in love with her. She is gorgeous, considerate, and selfless. Whenever I am with her, I am a different person---I am myself but I have spoiled everything." I admitted at the Verge of breakdown.

"We know Lucas it's okay. We all were involved in this. It's not your fault." Thomas exclaimed rubbing my arms.

"Yes Lucas it's seriously our fault. At her second day in the University, when she rebuked you in Front of the whole class making you enraged. We were totally blown by her actions and at that uneventful day we made a bet that would you be able to make her fall in love with you or not because she totally seemed out of your league. You even threatened that teacher to make both of you as partners." Kevin Blurted.

"Relax Lucas we will find a way out. Just calm down." Jack sympathised with me.

"I just don't want to lose her-- I lo--" Suddenly Thomas cut me off making me froze.

"Emma."

------------------------------------------------

Hello My Lovely Readers. How are you all?

Finally Lucas's Guilt has been revealed.

What's your thought on this whole revelation?

Should Emma forgive Lucas?