Chapter 5

Emma's POV

I finally reached my destination. The place which I call Home. It is a place which holds me warm in days when I  feel lost. In my family I have my lovely parents who love me to death and my younger sister who adores me so much. They are the sole reason for my being, and what I am today. My place is somewhere in the outskirts of the city. It's a very small but cosy house.

I know Lucas said to drop me but I ran away just like a coward I am, because I couldn't wait for Lucas to come and drop me, for only insulting me at the end

I know Lucas said to drop me but I ran away just like a coward I am, because I couldn't wait for Lucas to come and drop me, for only insulting me at the end. How can a person like him who lives in a magnificent bungalow and get everything on a platter understand about my situation. My whole life I was kind of insulted by my so-called friends for my not so good status. I know I am poor and live in a small house but I have something which I am proud of. I have my family that I love so much.

I know I am not so strong that I can stand in front of everyone for myself but I am not ashamed of myself--- not at all. It's just that I have always been judged and made fun of.

"Mommy I am back." I yelled trying to forget all the things that happen before.

"Go and wash your hands baby. I have prepared Snacks for you."

I smiled to myself and went inside my room. Almost everyone believes that their mother is the best cook under the heavens. I, too, think this about my mother's cooking talent. My mother always encourages me to eat breakfast and eat healthy snacks. Such as an apple or pear.

---------------------------------------------

The Next Day

Emma's POV

I was walking in the corridor towards my first class, which is of Accountancy followed by Marketing. As I was walking with my blue colour bag in my hands, I heard a lot of Voices. I unintentionally made my way towards the voice and was shocked to see two boys fighting and scratching each other in the hall and rest of them were trying to stop them.

One of the boys involved in the fight was Lucas, while his friends were trying to stop him. The other boy threw up his forearms blocking a defensive back, but Lucas slipped to his side, pushed the boy's elbow down, and rolled him onto the floor.

Soon the fight turned into a ruckus, both were yelling and cursing at each other. Suddenly the faculty came and intervened in between. Lucas and the other boy were separated from each other, and were asked to report at the principals' office.

After few minutes Everyone started going back to their respective classes, and on the other hand, I  kept on standing, there. Lucas's eyes caught mine, and he stared at me with astonishment. I could feel someone else staring at me from the corner of my eyes and to be exact it was the other boy who was gawking at me with beady eyes.

Lucas stood in front of me in a protective stance and glared at the other in an intimidating manner.

"Guys I'll be back."

Lucas said to his Friends and turned towards me and took me somewhere by holding my hands.

He pushed me against the wall making me groan. His hands on either side of my head, leaving a very minimal distance between us. His actions were making my heart accelerate at a gigantic pace.

"You are blushing." He smirked.

I couldn't register what he said. Am I blushing, no--- no I am not.

"S-h-u-t u-p." I squeaked.

He extended his right hand to my hairs and pushed them away from my forehead. He moved himself more closed to me making my breath hitch.

"Listen to me carefully, from next time you would stay away from a place which involves fights and most importantly maintain distance from those guys okay." He said more like ordered.

"Go to your class, I'll join you later."

He moved backwards and before leaving the class, he snatched my phone and entered something hurriedly and went away.

I kept on standing, there, watching him go, as if my feet were grounded to the earth.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing making me startle.

'Partner' who is this partner. I don't have any contact saved by this name.

I picked the call and to my surprise it was,

"Hi crybaby, I forgot to say you bye. So bye and take care. I'll meet you at the end of the day near the parking area." With that said he had cut the phone.

---------------------------------------------------

My exams are already over.. And I am extremely overjoyed.

I have already written more than 15 chapters for this book, which are yet to be published. I promise you are surely going to like it. I have a lot in stored for this book.

I hope you guys support it. Do read it and if you like the story so far do recommend it to your friends.

Thanks Everyone.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.