Chapter 10

(A Short Chapter Ahead)

Emma's POV

Today was the day of our trip. Yesterday Sophia came to my place so that we can go together to the bus stand. We woke up early, got ready and left for the Bus stand. There we could see our teachers managing the students and asking them to take their respective seats in the buses. In total there were three buses for all the students.

From far away, we could see Lucas and the guys standing and waving at us. We entered inside the bus, I was a little nervous but since my friends were with me, so I regained my confidence, and finally the journey began.

Kevin and Thomas were sitting together while Sophia ran and took the seat besides Jack. Which only left one option for me. Lucas stood and gave me the window seat. After making myself comfortable, I glanced at Lucas and saw him staring at me.

"So are you excited?" He asked.

"Very Excited. You know the last time, I went to an excursion trip was when I was in middle school. I am really looking forward to it Lucas." I said happily.

"Wanna listen songs?" He further asked to which I nodded. After putting one of the earphones in my ear, while the other was in his ear. He played a song out of his playlist. I must say his choice of songs is captivating.

Music expresses that cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. Music truly has an astounding healing power.

Lucas POV.

Honestly there were a lot of things going on in my head. A lot of emotions were hitting me. But mostly it was guilt which was eating me out. It has only been few weeks that I know Emma, and she has managed to conquer my heart. Even I am amazed that how has she become so important to me.

As i was in my thoughts I felt a sudden weight on my shoulders. When I slightly turned my head, I saw her sleeping with no care of the world. A cute pout adorning her beauty.

The destination was quite far. So to make the journey entertaining all the students played games and sang songs.

Third Person POV.

After hours of journey finally the bus stopped at a place which looked like a beautiful Scenery. Everyone was so thrilled to witness a splendid sight. Slowly and steadily, all the students came down in front of the magnificent view.

It was Acadia National Park which was 280 miles away from our starting point Boston where we live. It appropriately took us Five hours to reach our Destination.

Acadia National Park is a stunning national treasure. Wherever all the views are spectacular and nature abounds.

 Wherever all the views are spectacular and nature abounds

Emma's POV.

No wonder this is one of the most visited parks in the United States. I thought while looking at the Spectacular View in front of me.

"Listen Everyone, we have finally reached our destination that is Acadia National Park. From here on we will again go by bus to Bar Harbor. It is a small town where we have our Hotels booked. After checking in the Hotels, do take rest because we will start our journey from Tomorrow."

"So Guys hurry up make your way inside the buses." The teacher shouted.

------------------------------------------------

Finally their journey has begun.

But

The Big question is ?

Why is Lucas guilty and what guilt is he talking about?

A lot more is going to come, be prepared guys.😉

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.