Chapter 17

Emma's POV

Next Morning

After taking long and warm bath, I hurriedly opened my closet and started rummaging through my dresses. 

I picked out a White crop top and a black high waisted jeans. I turned towards the Mirror which was in the right corner of My room. My arctic blue eyes appeared as if all the energy has been drained out of them.

I decided not to think about yesterday and to concentrate on other important things. After saying my good-byes to mom and dad, I swiftly ran for College.

There were still five minutes for the first lecture to begin. I hurriedly went to my locker, taking my necessary books out. After taking my things I turned around to see Lucas and the guys staring at me.

Lucas's eyes were red and puffy as if he has cried a lot. 'No Emma don't get manipulated by his acting. He has hurt you maybe all this is again an act of his. His heart is full of lies and Deceit.'  My inner conscience thought.

Before they could come towards me, Sophia came and dragged me with herself. Thanks heaven that I have Sophia with me.

-----------------------------------------

It was fifteen minutes in the lecture, and I could feel someone's stares at me.

Immediately our Teacher started making an announcement grabbing everyone's attention.

“Silence Everyone. Can't you all be Silent for a Second. You all are adults, and not kindergarten kids.” Listening to this all the students Snickered.

“ENOUGH" the teacher Yelled. So, I wanted to announce there is a newcomer, who will be your classmate. So please Welcome 'Ryan' Everyone.

As soon as she said the Boy's name, everybody started cheering for the Boy. Honestly he was epitome of perfection. The way his Black jet hairs were well combed, his dress was perfectly matching with his black sneakers. Gosh his face was of a  kind that would stop you in your track, but still he was nothing compared to My Lucas----  What the hell am I thinking. I mentally slapped myself for that.

I was still battling with my inner self that I felt somebody shifting in the chair next to mine.

I turned my head at a lightning speed that I felt strong pain in my neck.

"Are you okay?" Came a sweet voice.

“---------”

"You made a sound as if you are in pain that is why, I asked you? Are you okay?"

What the hell, I made a sound, and I am not even aware of it. What is wrong with you Emma. I mentally scolded myself.

“AHH- I-I a-m fine.” I whispered.

He chuckled and muttered a 'cute' making me blush.

However, I came to a still when I heard a banging sound from behind.

Lucas POV.

How dare he say cute to my Emma and What is wrong with her, why is she blushing because of that Idiot.

AHH! I groaned and banged the desk in the heat of the moment. After realizing what I did, everybody was ogling at me as if I have asked for their kidneys.

Wanting no longer to be a part of that class, I ran away from that boring place.

Emma's POV.

What is wrong with him? Why did he react this way? I was still in my thoughts that instantly Ryan asked
"Who is that guy?"

Before I could answer, a girl sitting in our front said-

"He is the Bad Boy."

--------------------------------------------------------

Later That Day

Third Person POV

Emma was having a stroll in the park near her home. There were few children riding on the swings and rest of the people were casually chatting while walking. Immediately it started raining. Few people near Emma hurriedly rushed back to their homes. Emma kept on standing, there enjoying the rain. The tiny droplets falling on her face were always a reason behind her smile.

Since childhood she has been a Pluviophile ( One who Loves Rain). She loved playing in rain and smashing in the mud puddles, so, she started doing that. All these little things are always fun and usually people miss out that.

On the other hand there was a person standing far away, looking at the adorable scene in front of his eyes. Lucas has always adored Emma, but he had also hurt her. For Lucas love was a mere four-letter word, no feelings and no emotions, then came a hurricane in his life in form of Emma. Even he doesn't know when he fell in Love with her.

Lucas knew it would be Impossible for him to stay away from Emma, so here he was--- watching her playing in the rain and honestly Emma's laugh and giggle were Lucas's favourite thing.

Emma turned around while playing in the rain and met with two beautiful chestnut colour eyes looking at her with an emotion that she can't decipher. Emma was a bit shocked to see Lucas standing far away from her and staring at her. She was not ready to face Lucas yet. All the painful memories which she was trying to forget flooded through her brain. She was shivering because of the cold, and also due to Lucas's intense gaze.

Slowly and steadily Lucas came forward and was standing very close to Emma. She wanted to scream at him, hit him, but also ask him that why did he hurt her.

"Emma---"Lucas spoke.

"Please don't say anything." She mumbled.

Honestly Lucas was expecting this. He was very well aware that right now he was the least the Emma was expecting, and she has no desire to see him or talk to him.

But how wrong he was.

While Emma was trembling from within. She was desperately waiting for Lucas to say something, yes she was afraid of his response, but she didn't want to lose him.

"I-I am sorry. I just wanted to see you Emma. I'll--- I'll go. Good night sweetie." He whispered.

With that said he left, leaving a numb Emma behind.

----------------------------------------------------

Good Morning Guys.

How was the Chapter?

What are your opinions on Lucas and Emma's feelings. Should Emma forgive him?

What do you think about Ryan? Is he a threat to Lucas?