Chapter 4

Emma's POV

It was the end of the day. I was walking down the Hallway, with books in my hand. The hall was crowded with the students. Few of them were laughing, while few were busy in gossiping. I was walking silently, that suddenly I was pulled in an empty classroom.

Before I could scream, a hand was kept on my mouth with full force, preventing me from shouting.

"Hey crybaby."

What the Hell. I started shaking my head, and made noises from my mouth. He removed his hands and captured me between his arms.

"Stop glaring at me baby, because it's not scaring me rather it's looking super hot." He smirked. His tattoos were on full display.

"Just shut up. What the hell are you doing. Don't you have manners. Don't you know how to talk to a girl. I screeched." He is so frustrating.

"But don't girls like these kinds of boys only just like me smart, handsome, daring, hot." He whispered.

"Neither you are smart, daring nor you are handsome."

"That means I am hot." He claimed while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Listen Mr,-- Just for your information you are a big fool and nothing else. And stop pestering me Because, in no way I would fall for your tricks."
I argued making him stunned. I guess he is not used to girls reverting him back.

I pushed him hard and started walking away.

"Where the hell are you going ?" He pulled my hand with a strong force making me collide with his hard chest. I felt my cheeks getting red because of our close proximity. His hands on my body gave me a tingling sensation that I never felt before.

"You are my partner and I am yours. So, you can't leave me." He whispered bringing me back from my dreamland.

"Oh yes I can. Don't worry about the Assignment I'll do that on my own." I retorted back while giving him a stern look.

"No can do baby." Lucas replied.

"Just stop calling me that or else." I hissed.

"Else what baby?" Lucas smirked.
We will start working on that assignment together from Tomorrow at my place. Be ready---- Baby." He declared and left the room.

------------------------------------------------

Next Day.

Lucas POV

It was around 3:00 PM. The day had ended and I was waiting for Emma. I was standing against my bike. Honestly I love my bike than anything in this world. It was my Sixteenth birthday gift from my dad. My Red Hottie.

As I was just looking at people passing nearby

As I was just looking at people passing nearby. My eyes stopped at a girl. To be frank she has been catching my attention ever since. Her smile that lightens the surroundings, her voice that makes me want to listen to her constantly. Her innocence that is attracting me ever since I have met her is making me afraid. Afraid of what-- even I don't know.

As soon as her eyes met mine, I could see a deep scowl on her face.

"Why are you waiting for me? What are you doing here? The big question is what am I doing here?" She said looking a bit puzzled.

"Oh I guess you are here to meet me aren't you?"

She scrunched her nose in a cute manner, trying to appear angry, but damm she was looking so cute.

I smiled and pulled her hand towards mine.

"What are you doing?" She muttered.

"Shhhh---- calm down cutie hold this."
I handed her the helmet and sat on my bike. She starred at me as I have grown two heads.

"Wear this and sit back. We are going to start our project together. Right partner." I said and winked towards her.

She pulled the helmet on her head and sat behind me.

"Hold me tightly or I won't catch you when you fall." I said while looking at her through the mirror.

"O-k-a-y." She whispered.

Her soft hands were wrapped against my waist tightly. I don't know why but her hold on me felt so soothing. Like I have never felt before.

"Oh okay. Let's go then." With that we left the parking area.

-----------------------------------------

In The Market.

Emma's POV

The ride was half hour long. We soon reached our destination. After constantly bickering for 15 Minutes we came on a conclusion that we should purchase all the items necessary for our project. I started walking towards a shop, when Lucas dropped his arm off my shoulder. I scurried in front of him and tried to avoid any contact with him.

Lucas POV.

I lightly chucked to myself at her behaviour. How the hell she could be annoying in one second and so cute in another second. The whole ride she was arguing with me and now she is running away from me. I chuckled and made my way towards the shop.

After completing our shopping, we made our way back to my house.

"Okay just let me drop all this stuff, inside my house. Then I'll drop you. Just stay here okay. I'll be back in Five minutes."
I ordered her.

I quickly went inside and kept all the stuff on sofa and rushed back to Emma. But to my surprise she wasn't there.

"Emma?"

"Emma?". I yelled, but all in Vain.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone.
How are you all?
I hope you are doing well. It's extremely cold. So do take care of yourselves.

I hope you all are liking the story so far. I know it's an ongoing story and majority people prefer reading completed books (even i do the same😅) but do add it to your reading list or library. Do share this story with everyone.

My exams are going to finish soon.. Updates will be more frequent then.

Follow.
Vote.
Comment.