The born Chef and a weird vision

(Bellatrix FoV)
It's been a couple of hours since Hero and I were awake and sitting in the kitchen. Nightmare was still asleep. Hero was cooking something for us all, which seemed like pasta and sauce, together with some salad. I watched him from the table, being slightly surprised how quick but calm he could cook.
A few minutes later Nightmare came down, his hair way messier than yesterday and half asleep. Hero and I both greeted him. He did the same and sat down on the other side of the table, rubbing his eyes.
Soon after Hero set the table and gave us some coffee and a plate with pasta and sauce. And a bowl of salad. We ate it, but as soon as I tasted it, my eyes widened. It tasted amazing. "How are you able to cook so well, even tho we never did in your childhood?!", I almost shrieked. Nightmare, who didn't start to eat yet, bursted out into laughter. Hero tried to hide his grin, but he replied: "Well, I just can." I tilted my head and swallowed. "Uhm... I... Don't know why you guys are laughing here." Hero chuckled. "Well, it's just that Nighty right here said the same thing many times." I made a short "ahhh"-sound as I understood, then I started to grin too. "Well, I mean he does have a bunch of reasons to do so, doesn't he?" Hero chuckled softly before patting poor Nightmares' shoulder, who was still laughing.
We waited for a few moments before he sat back up, removing the tears from his eyes. "Aw man this was just too perfect!", he laughed, trying to catch his breath again. Hero let out an amused sigh before rubbing over his shoulder. "Did you catch yourself again, Nighty?", he asked with a hidden grin. He nodded a little bit, then he took a deep breath. "Anyway, let's get eating. I'm starving over here!", I said with a soft smile. They both agreed and together we ate what Hero cooked. After were done, he put the stuff into the sink to clean it up later.
To be honest, this was the best meal I had in my entire life. I tried to cook myself, but I even failed sausages. And that's literally just throwing them into hot water and waiting till they're done.
Being around my son and his husband made me feel slightly uncomfortable, considering the fact that said husband and I had quite the argument yesterday evening about his father.
Hero flinched. "Mum... Whose my dad?", he whispered. Nightmare immediately looked at me quite alarmed, and I knew I had to stay calm. He always knew when I lied, and he was always quite knowledgethirsty. "Uhm... I don't quite remember his name, but he was surely nice." Hero immediately noticed that I was lying and gave me quite the thoughtful gaze. "Bellatrix, I can read minds.", he growled. "So you better not lie to me." I flinched and shrunk under his purely white white eyes. Hero was way stronger than me and way more intimidating than long ago.
But before I was able to fail this little challenge, Nightmare saved me from the situation. "Hero, it's best if you don't know that yet.", he intervined. Herobrine looked at him with a low growl. "And why is that?", he asked, standing up to his full height. Nightmare did the same. But even with Heros' 1,83 m, he was a full head tinier than Nightmare. He could barely look over his shoulder and yet he tried to be intimidating to him.
"Do you dare and try to attack me, Herobrine?", Nightmare asked calmer than even possible. This time Hero shrunk under his eyes. "Room. Now." Hero nodded asap and teleported away.
Nightmare let out a heavy sigh before rubbing his temples. "Well, I guess we have to find out a thing to say whenever he asks that again.", he growled, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "Why would you think of something like that anyway?!", he asked, his left hand showing an asking gesture. I shrugged, still really uncomfortable. "It was an accident... He never told me he could read my mind...", I said slowly, rubbing my arm. Nightmare let out an annoyed sigh. "Of course he didn't! He got his powers when he overdosed and almost died!" Suddenly he froze. "Wait a second...", he growled and went to a near drawer with a lot of knifes in it. He reached behind it and searched for something. But then his eyes widened and he looked behind it himself.
"Oh crap. The pills are gone."

(Herobrines' FoV)
I laid on the bed in the locked bedroom, smiling slightly. "They really think I'm so stupid, don't they?", I chuckled deeply, removing some hair from my eyes. "I would never want to know who my dad is!" With a soft laughter I looked out of the window, at the forest which was close to the mountains in the distance. "But now I really feel like there's something they're hiding. My mum is here and my boyfriend and her already have a secret. Isn't it supposed to be different? Like, I'm supposed to have a secret and not Nightmare?", I mumbled to myself, summoning a rubber ball and throwing it against the wall. "And now I have house arrest. Man, my life sucks!" I threw the ball a bit to hard, causing it to hit me straight in the face. "Fucking ball.", I growled and threw the ball away again, but that only made it worse. With a low grumble about how stupid balls can be and what I would give to just leave this room, I stood up and went towards the window. I sighed and looked outside, seeing Notchs' castle in the distance.
What if they really need our help? What if the war kills them?
I got really worried, but then an idea shot into my mind. Yet I hesitated.
What about Mum and Nightmare? This is urgent, yet if I leave them they'll be dead worried!
I looked out again, this time seeing smoke rise up in the distance.
HERO!!!
I flinched and looked around, trying to find the source of this voice. It sounded like Steve, yet it was really... Dark.
Hero, you have to save us!
"W-Who's talking?", I asked into the emptyness of the room.
Stop asking and help us!
I looked around, trying to see something as it was suddenly extremely dark. The figure of Steve appeared in the room, but only as a ghost. I took a deep breath and went a step towards him, but he only whispered: Come to Notchs' castle. We need your help!
Then he was gone and everything was lit up again.
I rubbed my eyes, halfway to adjust to the sudden light, halfway to understand what just happened.
Am I going crazy?
I was about to go down to Nightmare and Bellatrix as I suddenly heard him come upstairs. He opened the door, seemingly pissed.
"Nightmare! I just saw Steve! He was here!", I yelped, but Nightmare growled. "Yeah, probably a side effect from the pills. How about you just hand me them and then go to a doctor?" I looked at him helplessly. "Nightmare, it's true! Everything was dark around me and then Steve's spirit appeared and-"
"Herobrine, we both know it's not true. Just admit that you took the pills with you and took them.", he said calmly. I shook my head. "No I didn't!", I screeched. "Believe me, I didn't take them this time! I'm telling the truth!" Nightmare growled, then he turned around and left the room. "You're only coming out if you give us the pill container and you're not high anymore." Then he locked the door.
I stood in the room, looking at the door helplessly. Yes, I took the pills with me, but only so Mum won't find them if she ever cooks! "NIGHTMARE! IT'S THE TRUTH!", I yelled, slamming my fists against the door itself. But it didn't budge. I got really uncomfortable and sad, knowing that they are in major trouble and I have no way to go to Steve and the others. Unless...
I looked at the window.
If I can't escape through the door, I have to go the other way.

____________
1398 words.

My chapters are getting really short, but it's a new book and I'm always starting quite slow.
Sorry 'bout that.