Blank

Chapter 2
I’ve been reading for a couple of hours and now that everyone is asleep I’m finally going to get some time to go explore the woods but after I take out the trash. Now that I'm done taking out the trash I start walking towards the other side of the road but then all of a sudden I hear a sudden dashing sound like someone's running towards me when I turn around all I see is black mass  hurdle itself towards me, all of a sudden I'm hitting the ground and I feel the sudden ache in my tailbone when I look up I and met with a slobbery tongue then I hear someone say “Max get off her” I end up going as stiff as a board when I hear the young males voice. When I look up I see him, he is a young guy around my age, he asked me if I'm okay. But I didn't hear him because I was staring with a look of shock on my face. He must have seen it because he asked me the question again but I still didn't speak. I was afraid my voice wouldn't come out since I drank lemon-vinegar today so I just stood up and I'm walking home as his voice called  after me saying “wait up” “I'm sorry about my dog, my leash broke and I didn’t think he would run after you when he saw you.” I knew it was a lie from the moment he said it but I let him think I didn't know if it made him feel better but I can tell that he told me it because he probably thought I'm just someone stealing from the house, not that I would ever steal from this house cuz this house is awful. I thanked him for his hospitality and that made him smile but I choked out that I was “all right” and then just went back inside. When I got inside I heard a shuffle and knew that it was Charles even before he showed himself. Both of my brothers were basically raised by me because our mother couldn’t give two shits about me, sang and the boys. All she has ever cared about was Marie. “What is it, buddy?” I signed we all had to learn to sign at a young age because she made me drink lemon-vinegar a lot. “I want to go outside with you.” When he said that it caught me totally off guard. “What? How did you know I was going to go outside?” I signed speedily “cause you always do, tats why I am always in your bed when you get back!” He said that in like a duh voice. “Fine but you have to be quiet and on your best behavior okay.” “Yes, sissy!” I couldn’t help but smile, so I helped him into some shoes and we went out of the back door as silently as possible. As we walked out I saw the path I’ve been wanting to take so I put Charles on my back and started walking towards the path, but all of a sudden I hear someone say “wait” and turn to find…