Fear

Chapter 13
(Axel's POV)
When we got back I was in deep thought after we told the boys what Riley said but it was so confusing she didn't seem to even care why we were there she just shut the door in our faces. A couple hours later we heard the door bell ring and Marc went to answer the door but what we were not expecting was a 5 foot bombshell to walk into the living room.

"Hello boys" and then a "KWOTA" were all just shocked. After learning why the three boys were beet red during the meeting I understand why they stammered out their answers. "She is one h*ll of a woman" I thought to myself. Next thing I know is she is speaking Russian which sounds fucking hot coming from her lips.

"Who the hell are you guys you are amazing." I heard Gabe say, "I'm Riley and these are my siblings, they fixed up my cuts (points to the three dummies) those two (points to the stick up their butts) they came to my house to try and snoop in our business, the Russian is awesome, I think that's about it now would you like to say your names or do I have to keep calling you all dummies other than Raven hmm?" That made him shut up and his ears turn pink.

"Well I'm Gabriel but everyone calls me Gabe."  Then everyone went around the room and said their names (Luke, Brandon, Cory, Silas, North, Marc, Sean" until it was me and Owen's turn but she interrupted us by saying, "Oh you don't need to say your names I can just guess, Stickup his ass #1 and Stickup his ass #2" That made Owen's jaw tick but I just smirked. "Well now I don't know about him but I am no stick names, Axel." We then turned to Owen and I said "That's Owen Blackbourne." "Mr. Blackbourne to you"

Off course he can't take a joke and has to be his inner old man. Then she asked the time and when she heard what time it was both her and Sang froze but then Riley composed herself and told us she would talk to us soon.

"What the fuck was that!" We all turned to Gabe. "I think someone should go after them if you looked at Sang she was terrified." I heard Kota say and we all saw it but we didn't want to believe it. "Okay gentlemen Mr. Toma and I will go and check on the girls." So me and Owen got up and left thinking "How the hell could one girl change everything!?"

But when we got their we were not prepared to hear this.

"So where did you four go today brat, did you show them how to be whores like you and that sister of yours." Anger went through me but I wasn't prepared for what I saw and heard next. "You listen hear and listen good mother you talk about Sang like that again and I won't be so nice go it." Then she punched her mother, it was beautiful and was horrifying.

I then said something stupid "What the hell just happened?" Even though I know what happened. Me and Owen looked at each other dumbfounded but then we had a silent conversation but we missed the girls talking but heard Riley tell the boys to get changed for lunch. "Sang are you alright you didn't hear what she said did you?" Riley then looked down in  shame that Sang heard those awful things being said about her, but Sang just hugged her and Riley hugged her back.

Then Riley said she had to get that damn woman back to her bed but Owen said "Shouldn't she be checked first, Sean is a doctor?" I looked from him to her but she ended up kicking her in the leg and she groaned. "She's fine she always will be she'll get better then come running for me like always." We both looked at her like she was admirable if it was me I would want that woman dead but when I looked at her "mother" like she was the most horrible human. "But isn't that your mother." She just laughed a laugh that sends chills down everyone's bones and say's "my mother died long ago this is the step I've been granted this fortunate life to, but be my guest you can take her just don't bother bringing her back the only person who could care less about that woman is her real daughter, not us or the boys."

As she was saying that the boys came running down but then the evil ass bitch got up and looked right at Riley and charged then started beating her and doing everything she could but she just laid there and took the pain while the boys held onto Sang. Me and Owen were furious bu what that woman was doing until we heard, "You little bitch I should have killed you when I had the chance!" "Are you done yet you and I both know whatever you do doesn't hurt." She screamed and continued punching while the boys and Sang kept us back. "Alright lady I'm done with your big fit now get off me before I make you." The last of her sentence made me stop but the woman just continued so Riley pushed her and got up then punched her so hard she lost consciousness.

She then looked at us and asked "Their now that this is done why are you guys here?" We just continue to look for any injuries. "I'm fine I have a high pain tolerance." That made me extremely angry. "How long has she been abusing you guys?" I asked "Well to answer your question, Axel, for me it's been since I was 4 but for the rest, it's only rare that she gets them. She likes to try and break me so she uses me all the time but I'm fine as long as they are." Her siblings have tears in their eyes. "Riley, how old are you?" Owen then asked "I'm 17 and I'll be 18 in October. Why?" We look at each other, having a silent communication and agree. "Well, why don't you guys come stay with us?" It took some time but we finally managed to her to agree.

After we waited with the boys while the girls get their stuff. I feel someone pull on my sleeve and look down and see Eric. "Axel can you play with me?" I was surprised but I said yes and started to chase the boy around the kitchen while laughing. After a while we hear someone. Sang comes down and starts making food but asks " Are either of you allergic to peanut butter or dairy?" We both say no. She then nods here head and continues to cook. We continue to play, we didn't even hear when Riley was here until her stomach growled. Sang turned around and smiled but when she saw us she turned bright red. So when Riley looked she smirked and turned to her sister and whined about when the food would be done. After that we talked and found out she did underground fighting and street racing. We talked until she went upstairs to finish packing.

I followed her up and asked if she needed any help but she told me to sit. I wanted to ask her more about everything but I just asked her something else. "So I have a question." " Proceed" I didn't know how to word it without sounding like an ass. "In the fights did you get money." She shook her head yes. "Ok, did you use the money for your siblings?" "Yes Axel I did now do you want to just ask me what's really going on in that brain of yours or are you going to continue to procrastinate?" I have never been so worried about someone I just met until today.

"Well the thing is did you ever get to hurt to the point you need to go to the hospital." I'm terrified of the answer I don't want to hear that she was hurt and I was never able to help. "That's the thing about anything that's not legal, their always going to be dangerous but I made it I'm fine what mattered to me was getting money for the three of them. I didn't care how beaten and bruised I was as long as they had a gift on their birthdays or Christmas I was fine, just seeing them happy made all of this bearable." This girl is so strong and I'm already falling hard for her, so I scoop her up and hug her. "I wish I met you sooner Riley I would have done anything to make your life better." And I meant everything I said.