Reject

Chapter 6
After a while, I told the boys I had to get Charlie home to bed. When I got home the house was really quiet and I didn't like it. Next thing I know I'm on the ground with mother on top of me. I could hear Charlie screaming his head off but he and everyone else knew I wasn't going to move. "Whoring yourself around and showing your brother what it means to be someone's fucking Bitch! Now I am going to tell you this once you are not to leave this house until you go to school you ungrateful brat!" After she vented her anger out on me we all went to go to bed. Before bed, I went to the bathroom to find some medicine for my injuries. After a little bit Sang came in, when she got there she started cleaning my wounds after bringing the medicine to our room I noticed both Eric and Charlie were sleeping in my bed as per usual when mother punishes me so almost every night. As we were laying down I kept going and think back to earlier when the boys were helping me with my injuries. I just then realized they probably saw the bandages on my back and stomach. "Ugh what am I going to do now?" I whispered to myself. "Sissy, are you going to be okay when school starts?" When Eric said that I nodded and told him that I am strong and that I will be just fine. After that, we went to bed.

I'm running fast through the forest trying to getaway. I hear growls and snarls but I cant see anything. Next, I'm in a room chained to the wall filled with tools. Then I hear the voice of a monster "Oh darling I'm going to make you all better. Now you cant go and whore yourself around." All I can feel is my body finally giving up on me.
"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww stop please just stop" I'm just sobbing my heart out.

I woke up breathing heavily with sweat drenching my body. "Riley are you okay you started to breathe unevenly?" I heard Eric say next to me. I hoarsely say that im ok. All I know is that today is going to be a really bad day and mother is already p*ssed with me I don't need her even more upset. I started getting up and getting ready for the day but when I looked at my beautiful family it brings tears to my eyes. "I wish I could protect you guys better" Thinking those makes it worse cause I know I'm not good enough to protect them. But I know I just have to keep trying no matter what they deserve all the love in the world and if that conniving and evil woman and her unfaithful and "oblivious" husband can't love them I will. As I'm getting ready I think about how today could go. "You ungrateful brat get your whorish ass down here!"